Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Battlefield 3 - NT Fam/"Clan"
Post NT username along with iD or GT. Copy & Paste only. Dont quote. Please Keep this post together.

NT PlayStation 3
*WitnessMyCalm21 - Decembersown21
*ricerocket1 - reichd3rd
*zk1MPLS - zk1mpls
*derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama
*ChicagoKid23 - Donut1908/TheAlmightyDonut
*CherryJ23 - HTowns_own23

NT Xbox 360
*WitnessMyCalm21 - The12thMonth
*ricerocket1 - reichd3rd
-The Juice - HangLo Saxon
*derrty6232 - BobFromMarketng
mikejs210 - mikejs210
im that one - roger e3
ReDd Spyder - NYC D NiC3 718
sneaky - fackin retro
Joe Billionaire - J Killionaire

NT PC
Cwrite78 - xwaarmachine (same steam name)
Carver - JoeeBrap(steam/origin)
mp3911 - xnil21x on origin, nil21 on steam
SladeWilson - 100MANSLAYER - on BC2 ive killed 100 men in 100 dif rounds , one time i killed 216 people
pimp.gif

I just heard that our preorder of the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition doesn't include the SteelBook case anymore. We're getting a T-Shirt instead. Oh well. I just hope it fits me! Asian sizing FTL.
laugh.gif

I hope it's the "Powered by Frostbite" shirt I saw the DICE dudes wearing on Twitter.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you slay 100 dudes, huh.
jump in the servers with me on PC ill show you with the VSS you can kill 100 dudes easily

100MANSLAYER.png

WadeTwilson.png
It's them hacks bruh 
laugh.gif

@Sole Vintage.. I didn't believe it just thought it was funny.. MW3 sales will dominate we all know this, but sales don't mean shieeet to me

what do pc pre-orders get? we could only pre-order the LE version apparently.

im not tempted to pre-order MW3 if it has dedicated servers for some run and gun between BF3 games.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you slay 100 dudes, huh.
jump in the servers with me on PC ill show you with the VSS you can kill 100 dudes easily

100MANSLAYER.png

WadeTwilson.png
It's them hacks bruh 
laugh.gif

@Sole Vintage.. I didn't believe it just thought it was funny.. MW3 sales will dominate we all know this, but sales don't mean shieeet to me
hit me up at AA if you need a subscription i can get you a 3 month subscription free, and when you get caught a new serial

Saw this Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Fact Sheet on another forum. (WARNING: Ninjahood-size pics)

Spoiler [+]
fact_sheet1.jpg
Spoiler [+]
fact_sheet2.jpg
Spoiler [+]
fact_sheet3.jpg
Spoiler [+]
fact_sheet4.jpg

That's a ton of stuff in the game!
eek.gif
smokin.gif

MP7 and AK74u multiplayer gameplay

filthy!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will have an extended clip option for the MP7.

-The Juice

Super early footage of some of the guns. The devs probably made a few changes to some of them

-The Juice

Battlefield 3 Live Broadcast | EA at Gamescom - Questions & Answers LiveStream 
Join us on Thursday, June 18th at 11:30am CET / 5:30 am ET / 2:30am PT for a live broadcast with the Battlefield 3 team. We'll be showing off their new multiplayer trial and the team will be taking your questions, so be sure you don't miss this one. Battlefield 3 is the highly anticipated shooter from EA featuring the breathtaking Frostbite 2 engine and gameplay that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

LINK TO LIVESTREAM BROADCAST

Whoops didnt even catch that.. but trust me its tonight.. Which means in like 30mins or so..  Im sure its a typo..If that link doesnt stream it then ill find another link for yall but trust 
laugh.gif

Was going to go to sleep...but I guess not 
laugh.gif
I've been watching Battlefield 3 clips on youtube all day. My girl came home and suprised me with Papa Johns double layer pizza and a note that said she preordered BF3 for me earlier today. Swear I love that girl 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
Man im bouta grab a cup of coffee.. im bouta fall asleep but im trying to watch this
30t6p3b.gif
But i really wanna go to bed since i dont wanna over sleep & be late for the gym ... being there after 5pm SUCKS ****! Cause it starts getting crowded and %$++ & i hate that
grin.gif

About to start. 12th you going to get a question in? I'm trying to think of a good Q but honestly their trailers and leaked footage has answered just about everything I was thinking.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom