Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

i got an email

forgot I bought BF

cause it sucked that bad...... WAIT.. DO I NEED A CODE? cause I got an email and see no code??

Originally Posted by sole vintage

reports are the beta is up on both PS3 and 360.

so far the previews for the beta haven't been praise worthy
nope. doesn't seem to be in the PS Store. 
ohwell.gif

where at?
nerd.gif
 EDIT: Never mind. Found it. "This content cannot be accessed by your account." FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guess I'll have to wait a few more hours for the PC Open Beta. What a letdown. 
tired.gif

just played for a few hours. takes getting used to after playing cod for so long... hipfire is just... not too good (which is a good thing if you ask me). started the night off going super negative but i ended up pulling some nice numbers before going to bed.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Talk about a dirty headshot w/ a SV98 .. Dat Bullet Travel & Drop�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
watched this like 10 times and have yet to see who he shot

wide screen in 1080p and you'll see. but if you're too lazy.. the dude pops out from behind the red/white pole and then goes prone. when i first watched the video i kept looking where the trees were.

eek.gif
eek.gif
finally saw it, the 1080p hepled thanks

for the ps3 it's telling me that the content cannot be accessed on your account. Anyone else having this issue ?

Originally Posted by RLAK824

for the ps3 it's telling me that the content cannot be accessed on your account. Anyone else having this issue ?
*raises hand* Yup,same thing with me. It's probably because I'm in Asia (Asia-PC only). Which part of the world are you from?
nerd.gif

^ no Beta key needed now (Open Access). Just download the Beta from the PlayStation store and you're good to go.
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]work all day, ftl.... Then i have about a 30 min window until i have to go coach..... dammit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i MIGHT be able to squeeze in a game.... but tonight.... your soul is mine. [/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. can't wait.[/color]

Pc has been getting a ton of errors lately. I guess they are making us pay for the dudes that got into ea servers lol

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ no Beta key needed now (Open Access). Just download the Beta from the PlayStation store and you're good to go.
smokin.gif

says "cannot be accessed on your account"  

Originally Posted by RLAK824

*raises hand* Yup,same thing with me. It's probably because I'm in Asia (Asia-PC only). Which part of the world are you from?
nerd.gif
I am in LA and no luck still for me I pre-ordered with gamestop and there is no information about a beta key on my receipt or anything 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

smokin.gif

says "cannot be accessed on your account"  
I think ps3 users might have to wait until 4pm PST since that is the time the store usually updates.

Back
Top Bottom