Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Gonna get on the SinglePlayer soon.. See how that is ..

You a ho for not responding to me on twitter.
laugh.gif

Just popped the game in. Let's go.

Most of the maps are based in my native country on Iran. It's trippy seeing in a war torn state.

30t6p3b.gif
@ EA servers right now. thought they would be prepared since it was just like this in the beta.

and
30t6p3b.gif
@ everything on disc 1 needing an EA online connection.

It was said earlier in the thread that reviews wouldn't come out before the first patch went live. So sometime next week.

Copped today and so far "meh" 
ohwell.gif
  I'll give it time before I give a final conclusion

add me on Psn though = Brb_Fapping

went with my gut didn't cop, the beta didn't cut it for me. I'll be getting UC 3, MW 3, UMvC 3 and saint's row the third(i know it's over the top but it looks fun as hell.)

Man the Conquest 32v32 is
eek.gif
crazy, Graphics and sound were off the hook
pimp.gif

Only played one game so far, and liking it.. I didn't notice any lag at all playing with 64 players in the room.

They do need to fix the matchmaking when going in with a party.. But when you do get in a game you do end up in a squad with your party members, however finding a game with people in it seems
ohwell.gif

Is there an install for ps3?
besides 1.01 update and online pass.
if so, point me in the right direction

That co-op chopper mission. man...
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thank the stars I finally passed it with my buddy. took a few tries to get a feel for the piloting. its so hard in this game compared to piloting in BC2. It was fun though.
laugh.gif

Question:

Anyone know how to redeem the Kirkland Pack from the L.E. & how to get the dog tags from the Amazon pre-order?

PO

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I get home.... and yell Fu-- You Servers. [/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Going to wait to kop, K-Mart is going to have a deal when Skyrim and MW3 comes out where you can get a $50 credit if you spend $110 on games. That means I can get Skyrim, BF3, and MW3 for like $130.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Coming from the MW series...I DEFINITELY need to get adjusted to this gameplay 
laugh.gif
im doin the same, hate it? love it? somewhere in between?

Back
Top Bottom