Be a bum. Smash chicks easier.

I feel like this theory is true. Let me explain...

To me, it seems like dudes who don't be on %%$% win out here. For example, he can be some unemployed cat with plenty of time on his hands...currently not giving a damn about his future and not trying to wife a chick up. The chick isn't trying to get cuffed by him either. She doesn't have to impress him. He's not doing %%$% with himself. Therefore, they get what they want out of each other. Easy smash.

Meanwhile, the guy who actually has something going for himself is more desirable and she'll front with him like "I'm not like those other girls. I respect myself. I have to get to know you before anything. I'm looking for a relationship."...all while she's busting it wide upon for ol' boy sitting on his couch playing Madden all day since he's free whenever she wants to get her draws wet.

Discuss.

To me it's a simple issue of guys coming off desperate vs. not giving a @@$#. It's much more attractive to a female to feel that a guy is living his life happily with or without her. I don't know if it's hugely relevant whether or not the guy is employed or whatever.

I saw a video with Lela Star, pre-surgery, where she gets impaled by what looked like a bum.
If he was a pro, he certainly had the bummiest hobo beard I've ever seen, it looked unemployed.

Any woman who chasing the bum over the man with a job isn't worth it.

You are describing loser chicks. Loser chicks love loser men. Find higher quality females.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

You are describing loser chicks. Loser chicks love loser men. Find higher quality females.

This

The bum is a good choice if she doesn't want anything serious.

With a bum, she wouldn't have to deal with unrealistic expectations.

If you have money to buy the cow they're not going to want to give you the milk for free.
You guys think too much about this stuff though. Regardless of any of these weird theories, there are STILL enough smashable women out there
laugh.gif

Forreal..what ^^said. A women that will let the bums smash aint worth your effort. when your looking look for the jewels.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

To me, it seems like dudes who don't be on %%$% win out here. For example, he can be some unemployed cat with plenty of time on his hands...currently not giving a damn about his future and not trying to wife a chick up. The chick isn't trying to get cuffed by him either. She doesn't have to impress him. He's not doing %%$% with himself. Therefore, they get what they want out of each other. Easy smash.

Meanwhile, the guy who actually has something going for himself is more desirable and she'll front with him like "I'm not like those other girls. I respect myself. I have to get to know you before anything. I'm looking for a relationship."...all while she's busting it wide upon for ol' boy sitting on his couch playing Madden all day since he's free whenever she wants to get her draws wet.

Discuss.
YO! I'VE BEEN MINDBOGGLED BY THIS FOR THE LONGEST! WHY DO GIRLS GO FOR SUCKAS??!?!?
I see this stuff on my college campus all the time. This crap needs to stop, for real
30t6p3b.gif
+
mad.gif

I'm surprised this is coming from Mr P.  A dude that smash a fine Russian Broad that the likes of Bob Sanders smashed, and he even had Scottie Pippen jelly in the club because he scooped a broad from him.

Amen Brandon.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 But you live in big ol' Indianapolis, IN.  I'd rather be there than any city in Ohio.

Worthless chicks do that $$+**. That's why I got out of Indiana. They are all worthless.

I live in Chicago now. Crazy game of dating out here
30t6p3b.gif
(or the ones that are worth it atleast). But it pushes you to do better for sure. When I was in Indiana I was straight up throwing my life away due to comfort of settling for easy life. Not working. Doing whatever the F I wanted. Smashin dumbA %!%@%+ because they were dumb and had nothing going on or nowhere else to be. F that. All them chicks got like 5 kids now with some dude who's going to end up dead or won't be livin it even if he's alive.

Its the game you throw

really..... if she front then keep pushing see who ends up following who. If you got your %+@$ together then act like you have your %+@$ together

Girls give dudes the boyfriend game cause dudes give them the boyfriend game. Hard to describe but its something like that. Just cause one has a descend job does not guarantee the vag, its really what you say and how you say it. If you really need your money and your degrees to get at chicks then thats everything shes gonna want, that money.

Cant lure them with the money cause they will get used to it.

MisterP0315 wrote:

Discuss.

This is a real $*% paradigm

BUT

If your game is tight, you can get whatever you want out of these girls. Weather it be their hearts, lips or what's between their legs. Work on your game. And that's real talk. You seem like you've gotten lazy with the females in your area. Move the a new state or something and you'll find new challenges and you'll start to get creative. You'll learn different types of women and how to handle them.

Man this been going on for a while. I know of plenty of bums giving these girls good D and coming up on clothes,money & cars in some cases.

I think you missed the point of his post. I don't think these women are necessarily "chasing" these said bums, that's what makes them desirable objects of pleasure.I've always held this theory to be true for some (emphasis on some) women out there. It isn't so much of 'bums' as it is less qualified guys getting sex, than guys with potential, that she'll hold out for in hopes of something to build on.

It's because bums occupy the same world as each other.  And people tend to gravitate towards those they feel are similar to them.
Let's say you see this hot slutty chick but all she wants to do is party all the time and she's not really thinking about 5 years down the line.  Do you think she's going to feel comfortable with an ambitious career-minded guy who makes her feel insecure, questions her currently lifestyle, etc.? 

Nah, she's gonna want someone whose down for the same things.  But YEAH there are definitely exceptions.  

Dumb roll with the dumb.  And dumb people tend to have more casual sex because they have less to lose by not maintaining relationships with integrity, stability, consistency etc.

But yeah - you do need different approaches with different types of girls.  You'll have to cater it to their worldview.

Back
Top Bottom