Be careful who's car you tow....

What in the hell.
laugh.gif

this **** is so fake. stop watching/posting this garbage. just a poorly done reenactment of a vehicle seizure. it even says in the shows credits that they are paid actors and people still watch it. its flabbergasting. i cannot believe these shows are popular to the point where other networks copy them from each other. damn shame.

this **** is so fake. stop watching/posting this garbage. just a poorly done reenactment of a vehicle seizure. it even says in the shows credits that they are paid actors and people still watch it. its flabbergasting. i cannot believe these shows are popular to the point where other networks copy them from each other. damn shame.

This.

Last edited:
I thought this was going to be about Lizard Lick Towing, Since there's a bunch of clowns on that show. :lol:

Most of these shows are scripted, But still entertaining though.

Fully aware that its fake man.

Its not that serious.

man recently I've been spotting how fake 'reality' TV shows actually seem. :smh:
clip still got me though :lol:

on how fake this is. am i the only one that noticed in the still frame of the video the guy is standing the background.

but the lady has to go get the her co-worker guy up from the ground. 

lulz.

only on trutv would they have 4 different repo shows 

Thought this was about Lizard Lick Towing. Was watching an ep the other night where they went into a tattoo parlor and dude got jumped and bloodied on some WWE type steez. Another ep, they got locked in a farmhouse and some hick threw a torch in there and they were gonna burn if dude didn't drive through the doors.

Then they have dudes bringing guns to their faces and stuff.

I do wonder if it's fake, but it's entertaining so **** it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom