30t6p3b.gif
this embed stuff never works for me

this guy SCRATCBOI
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thaaanks dawg. That one was ill^

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

SUSHI AND GRITS, HelloHipHop4000, and Mez One i need to know where i can get some of your material....
ummm nowhere until Q1 of next year for me dude ): mixtape stuff in December if I'm lucky maybe. I don't really know yet though.

uhhhh, most people should know this sample (apoligies to the guns and roses fans
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
). I made this lastnight, it's an early version but it's been dibbs'd so I gotta take it down soon. Mixed version sounds kinda cool. Here's the basic jist of it. I don't really let anyone hear anything bar NT, whatever though..

Thaaanks dawg. That one was ill^

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

SUSHI AND GRITS, HelloHipHop4000, and Mez One i need to know where i can get some of your material....
ummm nowhere until Q1 of next year for me dude ): mixtape stuff in December if I'm lucky maybe. I don't really know yet though.

uhhhh, most people should know this sample (apoligies to the guns and roses fans
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
). I made this lastnight, it's an early version but it's been dibbs'd so I gotta take it down soon. Mixed version sounds kinda cool. Here's the basic jist of it. I don't really let anyone hear anything bar NT, whatever though..

HelloHipHop4000 wrote:
186-4 by TGIF
embarassed.gif

Love the guns and roses concept sample flip... Believe thats sweet child of mine? But please remove the rising synth... Tired of Drama-Boy tags everywhere.  Also, grab guitar rig 4 vst and run that as a presetting through your guitar VST (sounds like Nexus) that will give it a more live feel.

HelloHipHop4000 wrote:
186-4 by TGIF
embarassed.gif

Love the guns and roses concept sample flip... Believe thats sweet child of mine? But please remove the rising synth... Tired of Drama-Boy tags everywhere.  Also, grab guitar rig 4 vst and run that as a presetting through your guitar VST (sounds like Nexus) that will give it a more live feel.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

30t6p3b.gif
this embed stuff never works for me

this guy SCRATCBOI
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Thanks famo you nasty yourself.. Again, I love that Last sample you posted... LOVE IT.

Back
Top Bottom