Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

30t6p3b.gif
this embed stuff never works for me

this guy SCRATCBOI
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Thanks famo you nasty yourself.. Again, I love that Last sample you posted... LOVE IT.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

HelloHipHop4000 wrote:
186-4 by TGIF
embarassed.gif

Love the guns and roses concept sample flip... Believe thats sweet child of mine? But please remove the rising synth... Tired of Drama-Boy tags everywhere.� Also, grab guitar rig 4 vst and run that as a presetting through your guitar VST (sounds like Nexus) that will give it a more live feel.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yo i honestly can't stand people using that rise. I had it in their early on just a s a filler to remind me to add something over that bar when it was sounding really bland. Trust me it was taken out long ago
laugh.gif

Ahhh good looks, I'll grab it now. I haven't used any NI vst's bar FM8. Ooooh good ear, close - Hypersonic2. There is a nexus pad in there somewhere though i think.

HelloHipHop4000 wrote:
186-4 by TGIF
embarassed.gif

Love the guns and roses concept sample flip... Believe thats sweet child of mine? But please remove the rising synth... Tired of Drama-Boy tags everywhere.� Also, grab guitar rig 4 vst and run that as a presetting through your guitar VST (sounds like Nexus) that will give it a more live feel.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yo i honestly can't stand people using that rise. I had it in their early on just a s a filler to remind me to add something over that bar when it was sounding really bland. Trust me it was taken out long ago
laugh.gif

Ahhh good looks, I'll grab it now. I haven't used any NI vst's bar FM8. Ooooh good ear, close - Hypersonic2. There is a nexus pad in there somewhere though i think.

HelloHipHop Email me that Guns and Roses sampled joint here [email protected] asap cuzzo 
pimp.gif
aiight, why?
the songs getting recorded now soyou want that or just the beat? I ain't tryna get my beat jacked dawg
laugh.gif
lol im not bout to beat jack u homie, I just thought the joint was hot.. 
pimp.gif
 I can respect a no if you feel uncomfortable bra bra

HelloHipHop Email me that Guns and Roses sampled joint here [email protected] asap cuzzo 
pimp.gif
aiight, why?
the songs getting recorded now soyou want that or just the beat? I ain't tryna get my beat jacked dawg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
aiight, why?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh nah man good looks, I was just checkin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
NT producers is the fam. I'll put a link up when i get home

pimp.gif
aiight, why?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh nah man good looks, I was just checkin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
NT producers is the fam. I'll put a link up when i get home

Since we sharing beats, I would be very grateful if Mez0ne would like to share that SORE LOSER beat 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Since we sharing beats, I would be very grateful if Mez0ne would like to share that SORE LOSER beat 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom