Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

went ahead and got the black ones, i needed some new headphones and i figured even if fake they would still be better quality than some other $20 headphones

copped but never got an email or anything confirming my order. happen to anyone else ?

got a black pair.

xmas gift for some one

edit: did not get a conformation email either.  Really hope this is legit

30t6p3b.gif

dam, money's out of my acct. too
30t6p3b.gif

i'll keep u posted if i get anything ......

I paid through PayPal and got confirmation. Might go ahead and get the black too.

Just spoke with a rep and "New Hassle-Free Packaging" is indeed a plastic bag. She said that they receive the head phones, toss the boxes, and ship them out in the plastic they came in.........
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sticktodascript

Just spoke with a rep and "New Hassle-Free Packaging" is indeed a plastic bag. She said that they receive the head phones, toss the boxes, and ship them out in the plastic they came in.........
grin.gif

But they are real correct? lol i honestly don't care about packaging.  Is that really cost efficient though/

I think its just like how monster sells their refurbished stuff though, they send it out in the "new hassle-free packaging"

i'm pretty sure they're real

but yeah....i guess i'll update you guys when mine come in

I didn't get an email confirmation either but what you can do is login DailySteals with your email/address username if you aren't already logged in, click your username at the top where it says, "Welcome username" then click "My Orders" then click that order of the headphones and you'll see all of your order info of the order id, transaction id, shipping info, etc.

I don't care about packaging either, I just figured reselling may be slightly difficult without idk. Btw, ordered last night still no confirmation email smh

Just placed the order and got my confirmation email a few minutes later. For the people not getting emails you may want to check your spam folder or something.

I didn't get an order confirmation either. I just logged in to my account and viewed orders. Order number is there and payment has already gone through.

i ordered from this site once and never received my package. i havent received my refund back yet either and customer service is hard to work with. its been over 2 months.

Seems to good to be true, they might be fake,

But it's only $20, Worth taking the risk, I'll probably cop when I get home later.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom