Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Don't want to take any chances.

2vcdimg.png
Just sent them an email to cancel my order too

And $20 bucks isn't a ton of money but compared to headphones you can get solid "legit" headphones for $20 bucks.

Spoiler [+]
$20 bucks is 4 Altec Lansing ipod docks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by franchise3

Go cop the real ones and do a switcher-roo.....

That's a good idea. Hopefully all the packaging is legit.

Or just swap out real headphones and switch and return. Say it's defective
laugh.gif
Maybe you have to pay a restocking fee I dunno.

Ordering 3 pairs now....if they aren't legit ill switch em....i've ordered from the site before never had any problems. Thanks OP
pimp.gif

just because the site is legit doesn't mean the product is. I remember one of these sites were legit and they had a Derek Jeter authentic jersey for dirt cheap and turned out to be horrible fakes.

insta copped

one of each color

bait and switch regaurdless... same as i did with the ones i got for 44.99 at Xmas time
pimp.gif

one will go to my girl, one my sister and ill keep the black jauns as backups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm no rush. I hope they are real. I was planning on keeping these at my desk at work and when i hit my lunch run.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by djc703

Customer service representative also said it would take about 2 weeks for delivery :/
straight from china
laugh.gif
more than likely
laugh.gif

I also bought the 2 none brand physical therapy massager...Did a searched on eBay and it the same exact ones from China!I think were all getting fake beats.. good thing I held off and only bought one.. if legitimate, atleast I have one.

their FAQ page alone makes me stay away. no mentions about their products being 100% authentic either.

"What's your return policy?

Well, each individual case has it's own individual answer. We need to determine whether that Bluetooth that you bought really did turn into a toe nipping yak, or if it was just a figment of you over-active imagination. So if you would just be so kind as to contact Sales with your user ID, order number and the problem that you are experiencing our customer service representatives will be glad to help you out...or give you a full psychiatric evaluation, which ever you need.
What if it came totally busted?

Ah, well that's different. Nobody likes a broken toy, so you should contact the manufacturer and see about getting a replacement. If that doesn't work, please contact Sales with the user ID, order number and transaction ID number, we will then get back to you within 24 - 48 hours."

eff it. low risk high reward if authentic.

If fake, then try to return or file complaint with credit company and say fraud. If real then all is good.

edit: Although, I do not remember these flying off the shelves....

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Lulz at all you greedy bastards ordering multiple pairs

That's what you get for messing up that Altec Lansing deal

speaking of altec.. im still waiting on the cancellation email.. still haven't received anything
nerd.gif

I was ready to cop and then kept reading and everyone started cancelling after the video. 
laugh.gif
Still debating though

Originally Posted by sticktodascript

Just spoke with a rep and "New Hassle-Free Packaging" is indeed a plastic bag. She said that they receive the head phones, toss the boxes, and ship them out in the plastic they came in.........
grin.gif

isnt the packaging one of the major ways to tell if they are fake or not though? that has me a little bit worried
not gonna cancel my order yet though, and that video that has you all shook is from may so these might be different, im trying to keep my hopes up 
ohwell.gif

I just looked at dudes other videos too, it looks like he just buys a bunch of fake stuff from that sinedeal website to compare em to the real thing

I brought a pair of fake Tours on purpose to check the quality. Turns out they sound better than my authentic Turbines. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom