Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Originally Posted by presequel

i ordered from this site once and never received my package. i havent received my refund back yet either and customer service is hard to work with. its been over 2 months.
funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

for 25 bucks why not. Copped the black ones, hopefully I can cut that lil "L Heart" logo off them. Either way these r definitely an upgrade from the regular IPhone headphones...

good lookin out
pimp.gif

they probably got these from dealextreme they got the fake beats for 61 and people on youtube say they pretty much the same as the beats and the packaging looks the same

I ordered a ESPN subscription from there for a dollar last year and never got it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Ok so now that we are convinced they are fake lol can we cancel the order

chances are very bleak considering price. at least we know how to tell once they come. well at least it's only 20, plus hopefully everyone used Paypal or has a credit company that will back you effortlessly with fraud dispute.

Lulz at all you greedy bastards ordering multiple pairs

That's what you get for messing up that Altec Lansing deal

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Ok so now that we are convinced they are fake lol can we cancel the order

chances are very bleak considering price. at least we know how to tell once they come. well at least it's only 20, plus hopefully everyone used Paypal or has a credit company that will back you effortlessly with fraud dispute.
yep..If they are fake I am definitely filing with my Bank. Even if I only ordered one of them.

not saying that these are legit but how does that video prove anything? he didn't buy them from dailysteals it says he bought them from sinadeal.com

Back
Top Bottom