Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Update: Got mine today through USPS and came with the plastic packaging and the circle carrying case. It's not control talk either. I checked the refurbished price on monster and it's not that far off. So I'm thinking it's authentic.

doesn't this mean it's fake?

I'll try them on when I get off of work to see. I just took a quick glimpse and left
laugh.gif

The monster site has the regular model and the control talk model. I think the control talk is $20 more.

Just got mine usps. I'm in ca. Upgrade from my cheapie headphones, so I'm satisfied. I'm hoping they're real. Minor blemishes on the metal piece of the r/l seperator.

Mine came in the mail, got the circle case, they sound good, i'm pretty sure these are refurbished

glad i copped
pimp.gif

got mines...real or fake idc theyre cool to use on my laptop
i still have my Beats Solo HDs to use w/ my iPod
smile.gif

They are real. You people should pay more attention to detail and read posts. The video of the fakes were from sinadeal.com, it says right there in the title. That is a site that sells "China" knock-off electronics like the ePad, sliPhone, and weird things like that. Dailysteals has always been legit. Like many other deal a day sites, it's the Ross/Tj Maxx/Marshall's/Big Lots of the internet

They're real, just refurbished. Just randomly got mine in, wish I bought more. Great headphones for $25, much better than the $60 in-ear Apple ones I just bought.

The only reason I don't like Monster headphones is that they always break in 2-4 months like 2 of my Turbines.

are they real? who knows
are they better than my 15 dollar sony ones? yes
so worth just 20 bucks

Thank you BOSS for the ebay link. They had some stuff a few times I missed that I do not mind spending the extra 10-15 dollars on.

yo for anybody thats stilll waiting on their order, they do have tracking numbers on the site. log in then go to my orders and click on the order. shipping info will be on the right

I just got my pair, and I'm 100% sure that they're real.
I don't know if they are refurbished or brand new but all I can say is they sound good.
I'm not an audiophile but I'm gonna say that these sound better than my $9 meleectronics.
Thank you op for sharing this deal with NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*daps*

Ok I got my black pair. I'm happy.
smile.gif

I just need to find the right cushions so they'll stay in my ears better.
Thanks OP for the heads up.

Just waiting for the red pair now, which is weird because that's the pair that I ordered first...

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

wait mine says its coming on the 6th which is sunday. do ups deliver on sundays? 

Same... but mine is at a UPS place that is a couple minutes away, and they had it since yesterday...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom