Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Copped the black, we'll see what happens. Hopefully they come with the OG box. "New Hassle-Free Packaging" sounds like plastic bag though lol.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

on woot you cant order twice

how about this site?
I want 2 diff colors and it doesnt seem to allow that in 1 order.
EDIT:
yes you can

you can order A "red"

you can order B "silver"

you can order C "black"

as long as A+B+C>10

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by laflech44

looks like they go for $70 on ebay... easy money
I'm going to assume these will run about 60-70 shipped tops, and after an abundance on fee-bay...maybe 50 shipped brand new + you'll have fees.

50 - 25 = 25 profit each. Unless you're doing 10, I don't think its worth reselling. Even then, shipping 10 is a hassle.
i'm on ebay plenty, $25 is 25, my pops pays the fees - his account. wait til christmas time and you'll do alright profit margin wise - not trying to slang 10 though 
laugh.gif

i want them for myself, but i kinda hate in ear phones.

Originally Posted by sticktodascript

Copped the black, we'll see what happens. Hopefully they come with the OG box. "New Hassle-Free Packaging" sounds like plastic bag though lol.
when is your estimated time of arrival?

Copped, these sound pretty good, for $20 if its real you can't go wrong.... It's not gonna break the bank tho, plus if fake you can usually get your money back through paypal.

i got a pair. read reviews on amazon and sounded ok. for 20 bucks i can't really pass them up

Just ordered three... (one for my girlfriend, one for my sister, one for my other sister)

One of their Christmas gifts
pimp.gif
... please be legit.
ohwell.gif

Do they deliver to Canada? Can someone check please?

edit: nope
frown.gif

Anyone willing to ship proxy to Toronto?

just ordered 4 pairs..hopefully comes with original box so I can use them as stocking stuffers.

Reseller ratings gives the site a 7 somethin rating with 400+ reviews, seems pretty legit.

Copped 1 pair, wanted to resell, but I have a feeling the price is going to go down

in for a few. good christmas presents for sure or if not, should be a easy flip on ebay
be real
laugh.gif

Copped the chrome..

Also bought the physical therapy massager that comes with 4 electrodes
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

in for a few. good christmas presents for sure or if not, should be a easy flip on ebay
be real
laugh.gif

this
pimp.gif

Just got 3 to give out & 1 for my workouts or to give out if I need to. That or I have 4 to sell.

Christmas will be easy this year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom