Becoming a New Parent - Share Your Stories...Struggles...Joys....

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

crazy how fast time flies

I know what you mean. My son turned 6 months yesterday. I feel like he was just born yesterday. Looking through some pictures of the day he was born, itsamazing how big hes getting. Being a father is one of the greatest things ever. Hes starting to discover his legs and try to walk but still cant, but its great seeing him try over and over . It doesnt matter how bad or stressfull your day has been, but coming home and seeing the smile on their face when they see you, PRICELESS.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

crazy how fast time flies

I know what you mean. My son turned 6 months yesterday. I feel like he was just born yesterday. Looking through some pictures of the day he was born, itsamazing how big hes getting. Being a father is one of the greatest things ever. Hes starting to discover his legs and try to walk but still cant, but its great seeing him try over and over . It doesnt matter how bad or stressfull your day has been, but coming home and seeing the smile on their face when they see you, PRICELESS.

Too all you dads in the 3month stage, not getting any sleep keep ya head up! it will get so much better. My lil boy(Thanks God everyday for having a boy) just turned 6 months and i'm loving it. He's soooooo close to crawling. He can already get on his knees and support his head, now he just needs to get the whole crawling mechanics down. I'm so happy that hes nearly perfectly on sleeping schedule. Before work, my girl takes him to his grandma's house in the morn, where he has most his toys, and can play with his 3 yr old cusins. Then i pick him up around 6 right when hes getting up from his nap. Come home, play a bit, eat, then hes ready to fall asleep around 9:30 and other than the 2 or 3am bottle, he sleeps till 7. LOVE IT! Hes healthy, very alert, and just overall a happy baby:smile:

Too all you dads in the 3month stage, not getting any sleep keep ya head up! it will get so much better. My lil boy(Thanks God everyday for having a boy) just turned 6 months and i'm loving it. He's soooooo close to crawling. He can already get on his knees and support his head, now he just needs to get the whole crawling mechanics down. I'm so happy that hes nearly perfectly on sleeping schedule. Before work, my girl takes him to his grandma's house in the morn, where he has most his toys, and can play with his 3 yr old cusins. Then i pick him up around 6 right when hes getting up from his nap. Come home, play a bit, eat, then hes ready to fall asleep around 9:30 and other than the 2 or 3am bottle, he sleeps till 7. LOVE IT! Hes healthy, very alert, and just overall a happy baby:smile:

Congrats to all of you, I will be going to become a dad as well .... Girl's 26 weeks now, so far everything looks good, it will be my first child and I'm really happy about it.

Congrats to all of you, I will be going to become a dad as well .... Girl's 26 weeks now, so far everything looks good, it will be my first child and I'm really happy about it.

My daughter is 17 months...

Time flies....

I enjoy every minute of it....

babies and toddlers are so smart...

They will repeat everything you say and mock everything you do... So set a good example....

Reading to them is a must... even for the 3 month old babies...

start early....

Being a father has helped me mature in so many ways.... Its not about me anymore... its all about her...

My daughter is 17 months...

Time flies....

I enjoy every minute of it....

babies and toddlers are so smart...

They will repeat everything you say and mock everything you do... So set a good example....

Reading to them is a must... even for the 3 month old babies...

start early....

Being a father has helped me mature in so many ways.... Its not about me anymore... its all about her...

Man, I just want to commend all of you. For real.

A lot of people take their fathers for granted. As someone who's father wasn't always around, I've always promised myself that I would have a more profound impact on my child's life.

Salute to all of you. Keep handling your business.

A lot of people take their fathers for granted. As someone who's father wasn't always around, I've always promised myself that I would have a more profound impact on my child's life.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Im probably the newest dad on here as my son just turned a week today and between him and my woman having a c-section im averaging about 3 hours sleep a day but I have more energy than ever just from the happiness my son brings me,He's perfect,becoming a father is the best thing thats every happened to me.Congrats to any current or expecting fathers and mothers on here.
My girl has a C-Section as well. Things were definitely not easy at first, but congrats man! 
pimp.gif
you back together with the BM?

Im probably the newest dad on here as my son just turned a week today and between him and my woman having a c-section im averaging about 3 hours sleep a day but I have more energy than ever just from the happiness my son brings me,He's perfect,becoming a father is the best thing thats every happened to me.Congrats to any current or expecting fathers and mothers on here.
My girl has a C-Section as well. Things were definitely not easy at first, but congrats man! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Thanks bruh....

My father was around but he never really had an impact on my life until I was 17....

I was raised by my mother... (parents divorced)

I try to be the best father I can be...

Now that I have a child it's hard for me to understand how some of the dudes around my way don't see their kids and don't do $#!^ for them....

I miss my daughter when she goes to my mothers house for a weekend... 2 nights....

And I know bammas who haven't seen their kids in a couple years
30t6p3b.gif

Is it a full time thing?? yea 24/7....

Is it easy?? %#^& No...

But I enjoy every single moment of it...

Watching my daughter grow has been hands down the BEST experience of my life....

Thanks bruh....

My father was around but he never really had an impact on my life until I was 17....

I was raised by my mother... (parents divorced)

Now that I have a child it's hard for me to understand how some of the dudes around my way don't see their kids and don't do $#!^ for them....

I miss my daughter when she goes to my mothers house for a weekend... 2 nights....

30t6p3b.gif

Is it easy?? %#^& No...

Watching my daughter grow has been hands down the BEST experience of my life....

I have a 6 month old and a 3 year old and it is great. It is a great feeling seeing a person experience everyday life for the first time. When my 3 year old peddalled his Diego trike for the first time I felt a great sense of accomplishment. He then got in trouble 5 minutes later.

I have a 6 month old and a 3 year old and it is great. It is a great feeling seeing a person experience everyday life for the first time. When my 3 year old peddalled his Diego trike for the first time I felt a great sense of accomplishment. He then got in trouble 5 minutes later.

My Daughter is turning 2 in May, and it just trips me out how fast the 2 years have passed. Then my son with my ex baby moms is turning 5 and it surprises me how fast he's grown. I put it on everything, that every moment with them makes everything worth while. Weather from the struggles and hard times to the great times its all been worth it. One thing i can say is the only thing i regret with my son that i do with my daughter is, I never captured many moments on film with my son like i do with my daughter.  Only advise i can say and believe is worth doing is take lots of pictures and videos....even now just looking back at the photos and videos of my daughter from the last 2 years...its just amazing to see their growth, their actions, and just how they react now....CRAZY...kids ftw!!!
pimp.gif

My Daughter is turning 2 in May, and it just trips me out how fast the 2 years have passed. Then my son with my ex baby moms is turning 5 and it surprises me how fast he's grown. I put it on everything, that every moment with them makes everything worth while. Weather from the struggles and hard times to the great times its all been worth it. One thing i can say is the only thing i regret with my son that i do with my daughter is, I never captured many moments on film with my son like i do with my daughter.  Only advise i can say and believe is worth doing is take lots of pictures and videos....even now just looking back at the photos and videos of my daughter from the last 2 years...its just amazing to see their growth, their actions, and just how they react now....CRAZY...kids ftw!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Thanks bruh....

My father was not around and he never really had an impact on my life

I was raised by my mother and great granny (RIP)...

30t6p3b.gif

Is it easy?? %#^& No...

Watching my son grow has been hands down the BEST experience of my life....

fixed for myself...
nothin would ever keep me from my kid, mainly due to not havin a father in my life

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Thanks bruh....

My father was not around and he never really had an impact on my life

I was raised by my mother and great granny (RIP)...

30t6p3b.gif

Is it easy?? %#^& No...

Watching my son grow has been hands down the BEST experience of my life....

fixed for myself...
nothin would ever keep me from my kid, mainly due to not havin a father in my life

im 28... my daughter turning 9 in april and my son is 5... way too much for me to get into....

im 28... my daughter turning 9 in april and my son is 5... way too much for me to get into....

My son just turned 1 on the 22nd of this month, his bday came sooo fast! At first I didn't want kids, but I wouldn't take back this experiance for anything. When I get home from work and see the smile on his face when I walk in the door is PRICELESS.

I think we got pretty luck with our son though, since the day we brought him home from the hospital, he has slept ATLEAST 10 hours every night. He has never woke up wanting a bottle.

Last night I needed to clean up the pad a lil bit so I popped in ToyStory 3, I swear that mofo didn't move an inch the whole movie! 5hank you Disney! Haha

My son just turned 1 on the 22nd of this month, his bday came sooo fast! At first I didn't want kids, but I wouldn't take back this experiance for anything. When I get home from work and see the smile on his face when I walk in the door is PRICELESS.

I think we got pretty luck with our son though, since the day we brought him home from the hospital, he has slept ATLEAST 10 hours every night. He has never woke up wanting a bottle.

Last night I needed to clean up the pad a lil bit so I popped in ToyStory 3, I swear that mofo didn't move an inch the whole movie! 5hank you Disney! Haha

Originally Posted by Nawth21

pimp.gif
Yeah we are, things have gotten a lot better.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom