***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

Been jumped .. jumped ****** ..
Seen ****** get jumped
And everything in between
I've never been laid out .. ever.
Like I said ****** got poor technique.
**** I got jumped one time and spent a whole summer running down on ******.
The look on their faces are priceless :lol:

Well damn :pimp:

He certainly didn't get "mopped" up. If that ***** was able to get up and keep fighting he didn't get "mopped" up.

A 5 on 1 ain't supposed to end with the one getting jumped being able to get up and still defend himself.

Is that Yayo saying yea ***** & puttin in work :wow: :lol: I thought 50 ain't **** if Yayo & Banks anymore :nerd:

Yayo to 50 = Bleek to Jay. He's forever his right hand man. 50 was just telling the truth about them not truly being on their grind as far as music.

And as far as the poor technique thing, it was poor technique on everybody out there :lol: Luckily most of Gunplay's body is make of cocaine, or he would have really been laid the **** out.

Last edited:
I've seen a few basers get jumped and minus the mortal kombat combo toss they looked exactly like this :lol:

"And I stood up in the paint like a real G supposed to, against trained body guards"- Gunplay

"Man that man had security with him"- Gunplay

"Aint nobody touching MMG, ain't nobody touching me"- Gunplay

Jokes man.

:rofl:

Apparently 50 is giving the chain to Jeezy for his bday :rofl:

50cent ‏@50cent

Jeezy got birthday coming up OCT12 can you guess what I'm a give him fool?

Gunplay callin 50 & his goons donkey's he looked like he got kicked by a donkey when a ***** tossed him like a rag doll...MMG are all clowns

:x hahaha that was comedy and I think that was 50 tossing Gunplay, my gawd.......1 on 1, I don't think too many rappers could get 50 in a fight

laugh.gif
@ this guy Yayo soundin' like a mixtape...

...I was waitin' for him to scream "HERE WE GO!!"
laugh.gif

pepper spray saved gunplay....dopehead didn't even feel that **** so thats how he got that random dude.....look like 50 tossed him like a rag doll tho 

Some of y'all don't seem to understand the reason why everyone scattered is cuz of the pepper spray. The police saved him cuz if there was no pepper spray dude was about to get mollywopped and put to bed.

Simply, gunplay is a crack head. How u gon run up on someone solo when the ***** got 5 goons w/him. Don't make no sense. Dumb *** *****. :smh:

:x hahaha that was comedy and I think that was 50 tossing Gunplay, my gawd.......1 on 1, I don't think too many rappers could get 50 in a fight

If you really think 50 would get hands dirty in that you arent too bright. Thats the reason for security/entourages. Rich ****** dont get in scuffles.

Yayo's play by play had me :rofl: :rofl: And the slow motion part "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA N*************** YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom