i knew from day one

that the new boys was tryna bite there whole "style"

Tcronan_stone_face.jpg

big enough?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Not really.

But what a terrible beef. Who would actually fallow nonsense like this?
roll.gif

mcnoodlez wrote:
i dont follow beefs unless they have a purpose, or talent on both sides...

QFT

The fact that OP would even make a post about this disturbs me...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by General Johnson

VS

?

Nah.

roll.gif

arent they all from the same area tho? so wouldnt they have the same style?

The Pack's members are from Berkeley/Oakland, CA (Bay Area/Nor Cal)

The New Girlz are from Victorville, CA (middle of no where in Southern California) although they claim to be from Los Angeles.

The thing with those pics is that was the Pack in 2006 and those are the New Girlz in 2009 and the New Girlz are claiming to have come up with this "punkrock hip hop" style on their own. You see the swagger jack there? The Pack recently went down to Victorville, CA (new girlz turf) and called them out onit. The New Girlz then went home and tried to drop the Packs name on a track so now it's about to get active..

The pack >>

Been $**%$* with them since Vans came out.. I used to see them @*+@$! at city nights all the dam time.
laugh.gif

on a sidenote.. New boyz = one hit wonder? That jerk song was kinda hot, but I listened to their album and that $*++ is wack.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

VS

?

Nah.

roll.gif

The New Girlz are from Victorville, CA (middle of no where in Southern California) although they claim to be from Los Angeles.

The thing with those pics is that was the Pack in 2006 and those are the New Girlz in 2009 and the New Girlz are claiming to have come up with this "punk rock hip hop" style on their own. You see the swagger jack there? The Pack recently went down to Victorville, CA (new girlz turf) and called them out on it. The New Girlz then went home and tried to drop the Packs name on a track so now it's about to get active..
How old are you?

Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Young L is that dude tho
_ they're ALL Young L's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

The thing with those pics is that was the Pack in 2006 and those are the New Girlz in 2009 and the New Girlz are claiming to have come up with this "punk rock hip hop" style on their own. You see the swagger jack there? The Pack recently went down to Victorville, CA (new girlz turf) and called them out on it. The New Girlz then went home and tried to drop the Packs name on a track so now it's about to get active..
How old are you?
Son is really following this #!$#.
laugh.gif

......hmmm?

Re: BEEF: The Pack VS. New Girls (Boyz)

anyone else following this?

^^ chill the pack go hard

i +%#* with them

i knew from day one

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

stunna the only hood !@#%# in the pack
Originally Posted by Johnny Jetson

Young L is that dude tho
Originally Posted by JP310

What ever happened to the pack *scratches head*

The pack use to be
pimp.gif

VS

?

Nah.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

The pack >>

Been $**%$* with them since Vans came out.. I used to see them @*+@$! at city nights all the dam time.
laugh.gif

on a sidenote.. New boyz = one hit wonder? That jerk song was kinda hot, but I listened to their album and that $*++ is wack.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

NT Music? ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassing

.....and im thinking to myself, okay, if someone was following it what was OP's goal for making this thread? to get together and talk about it likegossiping little girls?? jesus christ
roll.gif
and yall actually come here forserious talk about whats going on in music....like seriously? i come to Music every blue moon just for the lulz.
Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Not really.

But what a terrible beef. Who would actually fallow nonsense like this?
roll.gif

- hmmmmm, i wonder
nerd.gif

The Pack's music went stupid hard in 2006-07
laugh.gif

They need to put out some new material though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom