BEEF: The Pack VS. New Girls (Boyz)

alien.gif
both of these groups are done....

They aint gonna bubble anymore...

I mess with SOME of The Pack & New Boyz clothing. some of the skinnys are
pimp.gif
+ a couple of shirts (no Lance Bass)

lol @ OP being biased as hell...dude was expecting everyone to come in here bashin new boyz....

boy were u wrong.

this is an interesting thread...music is relative & this is a younger generation...

I don't have any of their music but from what I've heard it isn't THAT bad...1 of those guys from the pack had a decent song & video that cameout a while ago...

times change...

honestly i used to listen to the pack like 2 years ago they went HARD. and they used to kick it with tyga. saw both of em live they aight.
but they fell off HARD. tyga even surpassed them.
this isnt a beef. one group is irrelevant one is just a one hit wonder.
so that is why no one cares.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

honestly i used to listen to the pack like 2 years ago they went HARD. and they used to kick it with tyga. saw both of em live they aight.
but they fell off HARD. tyga even surpassed them.
this isnt a beef. one group is irrelevant one is just a one hit wonder.
so that is why no one cares.

I hate to spit "excuses" but they been stayin off the radar for a reason, the atmosphere just hasn't been right for their style of music,it's not lyricist, it's not gangster, it's not "real hip-hop", it's not skinny rainbow jeans, or ringtone music.... it's BASEDmusic expect them to make some noise along with the Bay in 2010.
pimp.gif

i have the S.S. vol. 1 mixtape, listen to that and say young L isn't dope with the beats. young L cant freestyle for %#+% but stunna can flow.

When I was going to school and living out West in late 2006 all you could hear was the Pack's music. I hope they can turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom