Beer Drinkers of Niketalk come in...

I cant even front, I was skeptical at first but this beer is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone ever try this stuff?? 21st Amendment's Hell or High Watermelon wheat beer
eek.gif

2qs5iqc.jpg

thats not beer....that looks like stuff that girls drink......go get some IPA or something with a bit more kick to it....

Their IPA is good too but this stuff is good

I dont really care bout the beer snob attitude, I drink all types of beer and I stand by this stuff

thread doesnt need saving, dont judge a book by it's cover but anyway

one of my personal fav IPA's
29wo579.jpg

Craftsy that beer looks like it has potential. I might have to make a purchase if I see it in the stores.

Have y'all tried Fat Tire yet?
Fat%20Tire.jpg

It's pretty damn good.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Craftsy that beer looks like it has potential. I might have to make a purchase if I see it in the stores.

Fat%20Tire.jpg

It's pretty damn good.

Hell yes...this is
pimp.gif

damn, all these beer picture making me
frown.gif
...i havn't touch a bottlesince the superbowl ...taking medication that effects my liver FTL
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Modelos > Coronas

Blue Moon is very good too.
I had Sol a couple weeks ago and I thought it was > insert random Mexican beer here

Jrp- A couple of my housemates were hyping it up so I stayed away from it. Then I bought it and was like damn, this is legit.
pimp.gif

Do it - you will not regret it. It's like Sierra Nevada PA on steroids... so hoppy but so balanced and yummy.

I finally did back in March... definitely good, but didn't live up to my huge expectations for it. A lot lighter than I had hoped for, butreally solid.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

hoegaarden330ml.jpg

easily top 3 for me, I'm a big wheat beer fan, I had some German wheat beer from this beer of the month club I got from work but I couldnt even read it,was real good tho

Fat Tire is weak sauce imo.

There are MUCH better ambers out there, if thats youre preferred profile.

they had this on tap at the place I frequent for happy hr

Rogue Soba, it was def different but tasted pretty good
24odes9.jpg

this stuff will knock you out right here, another good choice
dya982.png

I havent tried the Morimoto Soba, but the Imperial Pilsner and IPA are both GREAT beers.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

fat tire = garbage

easy now, you talkin like its the ugly stepsister of mgd or something.

Blue Moon or Great White is a solid everyday beer for me. My regular bars have one or the other on tap so I switch it up based on where I'm at.

Negra Modelo is still the best regularly available Mexican Beer IMO.

Bud Light is still my go-to 30 pack domestic if I'm tailgating or camping. I know beer snobs will call blasphemy but hey its nice, cheap,anddependable.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I havent tried the Morimoto Soba, but the Imperial Pilsner and IPA are both GREAT beers.

yeah I like pretty much all Rogue stuff cept the chocolate crap, I just cant get into that

Dead Guy is a good bar beer

Back
Top Bottom