Being a Dad Appreciation Post..Vol. The first year...Wow how they grow.

So Ive been a dad almost a year (Dec. 16th). And i was sitting here reflecting on it all..And being a dad is really awesome..and there is nothing like the lookin my boys eyes..when he sees his dad.This past year has been filled with ups and downs..my son was born early..2 months to be exact and was 2.5lbs 19 incheshe was in the hospital for 2 months......and now he is 20lbs,..they do so much in the first year..Roll over..Crawl..teeth...Walk..speak...So NT i know maybethis belongs in a blog..but i wanted to share my lil man with you guys..Maybe so of you who are on the fence about having a child will change your mind..Kidsare great....So..if your a dad..post pics and be proud..

ITS A BOY!!

^^ The day he was born....

^^ A Few Days after he was born..Getting Strong..

First time i got to hold him..

^^First Day Home...

^^ First Professional Pic..Glamor Shots Photoshop FTL
eyes.gif

^^ Baby shower gifts..that dont quite fit..loll

^^ A few Months older...

^^ Getting some Lady Love..lol

^^ Trying to be like Daddy..

Singing..lol..

Being Badd getting into everything..Most recent Pic..11 months..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]One of the best things that has ever happened to me was the birth of my daughter, she's 4 1/2mos.

[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 51, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Congrats man ..

I have a girl on the way Dec 25 (est date) and I can't wait ..

Just finish buying the infant car seat yesterday ..

Plus she has about 5-8 pair of DS J's and AF1 ready - all 1C ..
smile.gif

hell nah too early.

my girl just got her period other day. she was 3 weeks late. stress?

It's gonna get real to you once you finish the baby's room.

And you realize that someone is gonna be living in there.

My-T.

cuuute. so wee. I'd be scared of breaking them.

It gets complicated when the parents split though. Step parent for the... something.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

hell nah too early.

So you was stressing about being late and contemplating a 3some all at once?

LOL .. You should be stressing your girl havin them sudden urges to be with another woman son ..

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah not tryna be a dad right now
laugh.gif
Hopefully I'm past the posting on the internet stage before I'm a father
laugh.gif
espicially a site dedicated to sneakers and big booties

Originally Posted by Nawth21

cuuute. so wee. I'd be scared of breaking them.

It gets complicated when the parents split though. Step parent for the... something.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
me and his mom split for about a month..It hurt me not seeing my dude everyday..So we sat down and talked and decided to work it out...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Congrats man ..

I have a girl on the way Dec 25 (est date) and I can't wait ..

Just finish buying the infant car seat yesterday ..

Plus she has about 5-8 pair of DS J's and AF1 ready - all 1C ..
smile.gif
Lol..dude..by the time she can wear the 6th pair she will be a 2..lol.. i did the same thing..being a Jordan head ftl..lol...

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

hell nah too early.

So you was stressing about being late and contemplating a 3some all at once?

LOL .. You should be stressing your girl havin them sudden urges to be with another woman son ..

my chick crazy.
tired.gif
but she said she wants that with me. she aint find thegirl yet....

anyways though

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is one of the reasons why i posted..there are a bunch of different kinds of people here on NT..not just jordans and booties..I started herein the JB forum..and i never go in their now..im mostly in the general forum...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually use NT as a source of comedy and news and stuff. That's why I'm always postingand browsing. I haven't bought or plotted on a decent pair of shoes in months. Hell, I got some Gold flightposites for $40 cause of the 50% off in October,but thats it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I think the birth of my daughter and the near half year that she has been here has been aboutlearning what is good for myself AND my family. Sometimes that excessive *@** isn't the best. what I look like with a new outfit on and I can't keep mylights on or keep formula in my babies mouth?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]If you're a man about things, you'll adjust. I'll be back on sneakers in time, butright now its about priorities.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Just wait...my lil guy is 4 and his face still lights up when he sees me. There's nothing better! Funny thing is that he wants to be like me...and calls mehis best friend. If i wear a red shirt....thats what he wants to wear. We spend a lot of time in the same colors because it means so much to him.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is one of the reasons why i posted..there are a bunch of different kinds of people here on NT..not just jordans and booties..I started here in the JB forum..and i never go in their now..im mostly in the general forum...

that happened to a lot of us........

Originally Posted by swooshdude

Just wait...my lil guy is 4 and his face still lights up when he sees me. There's nothing better! Funny thing is that he wants to be like me...and calls me his best friend. If i wear a red shirt....thats what he wants to wear. We spend a lot of time in the same colors because it means so much to him.
That's got to be such a great feeling.

Congrats guys, those are some cute kids!

I'm just an aunt right now but I watch my nephews 5 days a week.. they are 20 months old. Its so much fun watching them do different things and talking. I can't wait to be a Mom one day, but not anytime soon

PS Step parenting isn't that bad. I was pretty much raised by my stepdad and to this day I really don't know what I would have done without him

My daughter is going to be ten months next week.

In all honesty...I can't even begin to describe the way I feel about her. It's just nothing but love, joy, and happiness.

She is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom