Being a Dad Appreciation Post..Vol. The first year...Wow how they grow.

how many of this are planned?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Any of Yall dads considering having a 2nd ?

No doubt.
My wife and I will start working on our second child next year. Nothing like waking up and seeing the family that you've been blessed with.

Congrats NT dads.

I recently became a father in October of this year. The past 8 weeks have gone by so damn fast, it's ridiculous
laugh.gif

There is no better joy then looking into the eyes of the beautiful child in your arms and knowing you helped create her/him.
pimp.gif

My daughter is the best thing to ever happen in my life <3 ...

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

345470126.jpg
laugh.gif
New stoneface.

I want to have kids but not for a while. If I'm fortunate to have kids with the right woman I want to make sure my money is right and I have a job w/benefits before I get the chance to do that.

^^ Thanks bro.

Madd Cute babies on NT congrats to All of the dads...and mothers.., a second kid..yea probably I definitely want one more..I Kind of want a girl but im nervousabout Boyfriends..and keeping her off the pole and such..lol..All girls should come with a shotgun..when u leave the hospital with a girl they should give youa gun...My son was kind of planned..I told shorty i wanted to have my baby and we were way past the condom stage..and i used to just pull out and pray..but wewas in the bahamas on a cruise..and i dont know if yall ever had the Vaca coochie..you know the I just had 2 fruity drinks with umbrellas and im feeling goodcoochie..well I couldnt/didnt wanna pull out...and boom...lol...

Batts..I think I have the happiest baby yours is a close second though..lol

btw..Im starting my son off with the Lebron James Treatment..the Dr told me he is gonna be tall..so i got him this for his bday

513u3ScdDKL._SS400_.jpg

then we he gets good im coping this

31WDRFEXEVL._SS400_.jpg

Then i can retire..

Originally Posted by Datnggag

^^ Thanks bro.

Madd Cute babies on NT congrats to All of the dads...and mothers.., a second kid..yea probably I definitely want one more..I Kind of want a girl but im nervous about Boyfriends..and keeping her off the pole and such..lol..All girls should come with a shotgun..when u leave the hospital with a girl they should give you a gun...My son was kind of planned..I told shorty i wanted to have my baby and we were way past the condom stage..and i used to just pull out and pray..but we was in the bahamas on a cruise..and i dont know if yall ever had the Vaca coochie..you know the I just had 2 fruity drinks with umbrellas and im feeling good coochie..well I couldnt/didnt wanna pull out...and boom...lol...

btw..Im starting my son off with the Lebron James Treatment..the Dr told me he is gonna be tall..so i got him this for his bday

513u3ScdDKL._SS400_.jpg

31WDRFEXEVL._SS400_.jpg

Then i can retire..
haha yo its worth the investment I bought my daughter the one in the first picture back in juky for her b-day. Shell grab the ball and run up anddunk it (shes a lefty too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) then she will look at me and mean mug me like "get ya weight uppops." Haha and everytime you pull the rim down the lil thing says "yeaaaahhh" and makes a clappin noise..so after she dunks she mean mugs thenclaps for herself haha I love it.

Def appreciated!
I'm 2 years 4 months in with my princess.
Time flies.
Such great feelings they bring.

l_6eb957019dc8e73f35bb1f181b4e1630.jpg

When I first held her

Posing on her 2nd Bday

It's been so great,
and yes She's got the bball little tikes court lol.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

already there Gunna...
335587345.jpg
335587354.jpg

345470126.jpg

my two boys are the lights of my life.
5 1/2 and about 5 months..

-J-
congrats, but you're 20 years old fam? (going by 88)

my son is 13.5 months now. happened a little early and unexpectingly in my life, but definately the best thing to happen. his name is Adrian Michael Leite andi couldn't be more proud to be able to say he's my son

about 4-5months old here....

10-11 months here....

BIG UPS TO ALL THE REAL DADS OUT HERE... I GOT 2 LIL GIRLS MYSELF AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT WITH THEM... MANY BLESSINGS TO ALL YOUR LIL ONES MY FELLOW NTers...

Originally Posted by Datnggag

^^ Thanks bro.

Madd Cute babies on NT congrats to All of the dads...and mothers.., a second kid..yea probably I definitely want one more..I Kind of want a girl but im nervous about Boyfriends..and keeping her off the pole and such..lol..All girls should come with a shotgun..when u leave the hospital with a girl they should give you a gun...My son was kind of planned..I told shorty i wanted to have my baby and we were way past the condom stage..and i used to just pull out and pray..but we was in the bahamas on a cruise..and i dont know if yall ever had the Vaca coochie..you know the I just had 2 fruity drinks with umbrellas and im feeling good coochie..well I couldnt/didnt wanna pull out...and boom...lol...

513u3ScdDKL._SS400_.jpg

31WDRFEXEVL._SS400_.jpg

Then i can retire..

That first one is the most annoying thing ever!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My nephews throw it everywhere and it makes the most annoying noises!

Damn OP, reading your story and the Hospital pictures...... man, i feel ya. You a stand up dude for being there straight up. Being at the hospital all the timeaint fun, but as a parent it's all you can do.
First off, APPRECIATED! Very much so, i love my son more then words can even express.

Anyways my son is 2 now, but when he was born he was born with a serious heart defect
frown.gif

The first year of his live we pretty much lived at the Childrens Hospital
frown.gif
frown.gif

Here is my little man at 3 days old, after his first major heart surgery
frown.gif

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC01132.jpg

And here is me OD'n on the pics because i love my little dude soooooooooooo much
smile.gif

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC03137.jpg
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC05205.jpg
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSCI0093.jpg
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=bigbry3.jpg
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC00738.jpg

it's amazing how time has flied by this past couple years, we are going to have an uphill battle his whole life but ill be right here next to him fightingevery step of the way. He is doing amazing right now and although we still have more battles, we couldnt be happier right now

Back
Top Bottom