BEING AMERICAN APPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
This country has its issues but I love it so much...although I'm pretty sure I wanna move out after school. I need everyone to honestly say what they appreciate about this country.

I appreciate not being threatened with violence for some of my beliefs
I appreciate being a fat *** and having way too much to eat
I appreciate the diversity of women, beliefs, blackness, ignorance, liqours, colours and climates

This country has its issues but I love it so much...although I'm pretty sure I wanna move out after school. I need everyone to honestly say what they appreciate about this country.

I appreciate the diversity of women, beliefs, blackness, ignorance, liqours, colours and climates

Filipino American
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AKA "Why the world hates us" thread
laugh.gif

I can have bags of new clothes chillin in my trunk right after purchase and completely forget about em
Have the closet stocked with kicks I forgot I even bought including the ones under the bed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mainly material *%$!, i'll end the list at those two.

pimp.gif

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear CA has the p *%$! est Fireworks in the union
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I can have bags of new clothes chillin in my trunk right after purchase and completely forget about em
Have the closet stocked with kicks I forgot I even bought including the ones under the bed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

True story, I think you just said some deep 5hiz but it was so vulgar that I didnt pick up on any of it.
laugh.gif

I don't mean to sound like dude from saw, but people in this country take for granted how good they have it. America is corrupt to the core, and is a nation built of the coagulated blood of a lot of people. However,there is so much good in this country like I stated earlier.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

True story, I think you just said some deep 5hiz but it was so vulgar that I didnt pick up on any of it.
laugh.gif

I don't mean to sound like dude from saw, but people in this country take for granted how good they have it. America is corrupt to the core, and is a nation built of the coagulated blood of a lot of people. However,there is so much good in this country like I stated earlier.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had that song in my head all day.

being American is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought this thread would have been made earlier in the day, but it is appreciated op.

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i had that song in my head all day.

being American is definitely appreciated.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i thought this thread would have been made earlier in the day, but it is appreciated op.

Why are ppl secretly repping other nations? America poops on what ever country you or your parents are from. America: a place where you eat your food before your food and after you had your food. America EFF YEAH.

Why are ppl secretly repping other nations? America poops on what ever country you or your parents are from. America: a place where you eat your food before your food and after you had your food. America EFF YEAH.

Hi to all my nato brothers & afganistan allies from Estonia. Hope you will stand beside us when we will ever need it.
Helmand '09 Scoutspataljon (scoutsbattalion), Afganistan.

Hi to all my nato brothers & afganistan allies from Estonia. Hope you will stand beside us when we will ever need it.
Helmand '09 Scoutspataljon (scoutsbattalion), Afganistan.

Back
Top Bottom