BEING AMERICAN APPRECIATION

LOL $%*# YEA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear CA has the p *%$! est Fireworks in the union
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.
QFT

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear CA has the p *%$! est Fireworks in the union
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.
QFT

Never really held these values that America was superior until I traveled to India on business. Yes, America is definitely a power house in the world.

Want to feel like a boss, travel abroad, preferably a developing country and exchange your money.

I miss America
frown.gif

Never really held these values that America was superior until I traveled to India on business. Yes, America is definitely a power house in the world.

Want to feel like a boss, travel abroad, preferably a developing country and exchange your money.

I miss America
frown.gif

I also like the fact that we don't care about gluttony or excess.  I can stuff my face full of fastfood and not feel ashamed because everyone else is doing it.
I just wish we were more accepting of nudity like in Europe.  There's naked women everywhere over there.  Can't even find a full nude stripclub in ny.  This one club, all the dancers had to wear pasties.  
alien.gif

I also like the fact that we don't care about gluttony or excess.  I can stuff my face full of fastfood and not feel ashamed because everyone else is doing it.
I just wish we were more accepting of nudity like in Europe.  There's naked women everywhere over there.  Can't even find a full nude stripclub in ny.  This one club, all the dancers had to wear pasties.  
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom