BEING AMERICAN APPRECIATION

Coming back to America from a third world country is one of the greatest feelings ever.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear CA has the p *%$! est Fireworks in the union
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.
laugh.gif
i'm speaking only on "Legal" fireworks, compared to the !!** back east or even in Nevada we're a joke.

My neighborhood was sounding like the initial invasion of Iraq back in '03 last night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

The only thing unappreciated though on this holiday, is we can't light up the good *%$!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I swear CA has the p *%$! est Fireworks in the union
indifferent.gif
Really? My city was like a warzone with all the fireworks.
laugh.gif
i'm speaking only on "Legal" fireworks, compared to the !!** back east or even in Nevada we're a joke.

My neighborhood was sounding like the initial invasion of Iraq back in '03 last night
pimp.gif

This is a sad sight to see. I used to love Nike Talk so much, I guess after Jordan's became the bottom of the bottom this site did too. The good days are gone and we have nothing good left to look forward to.

But getting on topic, I'm not a fan of this country at all. Bullies always get what they deserve and the worst part is they fund both friends and enemies.

This is a sad sight to see. I used to love Nike Talk so much, I guess after Jordan's became the bottom of the bottom this site did too. The good days are gone and we have nothing good left to look forward to.

But getting on topic, I'm not a fan of this country at all. Bullies always get what they deserve and the worst part is they fund both friends and enemies.

In America, you have the freedom to work hard so you can party hard. Do the work and it will reward you

In America, you have the freedom to work hard so you can party hard. Do the work and it will reward you

cats need to live in another country (at least one) for comparison before making such ignorant and outlandish statements

Back
Top Bottom