Being in traffic unappreciation

I'm here stuck on the highway and some car caught on fire now I'm in traffic. Of course I take the detour and traffic is still bad. This would of been avoided if I didn't go to the mall and went home but I went outta my way to get some food for my parents. Why this gots to happen every Easter weekend. Someone died two years ago on this same highway and it took me 3 hours to go home smh

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders is in Seattle. He's speaking at Safeco Field. if you're driving the Seattle area right now :x .

fast trak on the 10 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Bout to leave work right now, literally, and do 75 in a 60 all the way home.

God speed opie

I'm here stuck on the highway and some car caught on fire now I'm in traffic. Of course I take the detour and traffic is still bad. This would of been avoided if I didn't go to the mall and went home but I went outta my way to get some food for my parents. Why this gots to happen every Easter weekend. Someone died two years ago on this same highway and it took me 3 hours to go home smh

No dambs given. :lol:

i didnt mean it like that at all.. rip to that person and i hope those people are ok from their car being on fire... just saying every time im in the wrong place wrong time thats all :lol:

I feel you OP lol. I used to commute a damn hour to my college for 2 years straight.

I went during morning rush hour and my classes ended at 5:00 PM with evening rush hour 
sick.gif

Thank GOD I transferred schools. Idk how I did that **** for 2 years.

Man this Bay Area traffic 
sick.gif

Used to live 15 miles from the office, took me 60-90 minutes each way damn near every day 
indifferent.gif

dont know how to drive stick at all and i just use automatic... my friend tried to teach me but i kept stalling so i gave up... another friend of mine who has stick says he was stuck in traffic and his leg started to cramp up... he had to hang out on the shoulder for a bit just to rest his leg... i didnt know it was that serious for people who drive stick in traffic...ill never get one then :lol:

Last edited:
dont know how to drive stick at all and i just use automatic... my friend tried to teach me but i kept stalling so i gave up... another friend of mine who has stick says he was stuck in traffic and his leg started to cramp up... he had to hang out on the shoulder for a bit just to rest his leg... i didnt know it was that serious for people who drive stick in traffic...ill never get one then :lol:

Drove stick for 12 years. Would ruin my good dress shoes.

Rush hour traffic here sucks too, especially by my schools campus :x I have to take the back streets to avoid the logjam

Back
Top Bottom