Being Sober is boring

I turn these ho's into carnivores they cant leave my meat alone.

Last edited:
For those like me that have no clue what on earth a pescetarian is.. (Not even in my spellcheck dictionary... where do y'all even find these words)
pes·ca·tar·i·an

ˌpeskəˈte(ə)rēən/

noun

noun: pescetarian

1. a person who does not eat meat but does eat fish.
I thought this was a vegetarian the entire time. Have I been bamboozled? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:

Would love to see their blood work. Know how long they've been strictly vegan, level of activity. The nutritionists I know, all agree that it's not sustainable without bending the rules. I strongly believe it's a cult first, diet third.
What about vegetarian or pescatarian? Are those not sustainable either? Cuz I been pescatarian for 8 months

Been a pescetarian for going on 3 years, I'm fine.
no you're not
You obviously don't know anything or have done any research 

One of my fav videos is this debate that was on the news of a dietician vs a vegan 

The dietician didn't know anything about veganism and ended up looking like an idiot 
laugh.gif

What about vegetarian or pescatarian? Are those not sustainable either? Cuz I been pescatarian for 8 months

8 months aint that long. I'm talking sustainable as in years. A person can live on mcdonalds for 8 months.

You are getting essential fatty acids from fish. B12 as well. Unlike veganism. Veganism is too restrictive.

Last edited:
You obviously don't know anything or have done any research 

One of my fav videos is this debate that was on the news of a dietician vs a vegan 

The dietician didn't know anything about veganism and ended up looking like an idiot :lol:

:rofl:

Obviously you dunno what you're talking about. A dietician is not certified to give nutritional advice and can be sued if someone gets sick from their advice. NEVER listen to a dietician. It can be dangerous. Anyone can call themself a dietician but NOT a nutritionist. Video was silly.

Would love to see someone extremely knowledgeable like a Dr. Rhonda Patrick school vegans on tv.

Last edited:
exactly dieticians are like those certified personal trainers at your local gym. they take an online class and think they know what they are talking about lmao

Bottom line is veganism isnt/ will never be the way. Dont do it to yourself OP

Last edited:

roll.gif

Obviously you dunno what you're talking about. A dietician is not certified to give nutritional advice and can be sued if someone gets sick from their advice. NEVER listen to a dietician. It can be dangerous. Anyone can call themself a dietician but NOT a nutritionist. Video was silly.

Would love to see someone extremely knowledgeable like a Dr. Rhonda Patrick school vegans on tv.

Since you wanted to see a vegans blood results 

vegan diet has never been sustained in any other culture

except hipster privileged america

and i assume all the vegans on here don't wear any animal products either?

so no sneakers right?

Last edited:

Veganism is the future  0]  8)  

It's not a sustainable diet. Most vegans are 90% vegan. They fall off the wagon. Need to supplement for vitamins lacking from vegan diet. On top of all that, those combine harvesters kill plenty of animals. Best of luck to vegans tho.
It is a sustainable diet if you know what you're doing. Anything you get from meat and dairy you can get from a plant based diet. You just need to do your research and not go in blind so you don't deprive yourself of certain nutrients/ect. 

vegans - hipster frail boys
You know there are many bodybuilders who are vegan? some who won Mr. Universe

Even Google CEO is behind pushing towards plant based diet 

http://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/google-confirms-the-plant-based-revolution-is-coming
http://www.emaxhealth.com/13553/google-predicts-vegan-revolution-save-money-environment-your-health

they're pushing that agenda "to combat climate change"

veganism is a activist pursuit more than a nutritional diet.

when GMO's become more prevalent, you'll see folks happy eating Kobe steaks grown out a test tube lol.

Vegans can be annoying as hell. I like dairy products too much to even consider becoming a vegan.

they're pushing that agenda "to combat climate change"

veganism is a activist pursuit more than a nutritional diet.

when GMO's become more prevalent, you'll see folks happy eating Kobe steaks grown out a test tube lol.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I agree.

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. Vegans lie to push their religion.. That's their secret. Lulz at believing bodybuilders are strict vegans. I guess, if they get the steroids that are derived from yams...

Last edited:
I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. Vegans lie to push their religion.. That's their secret. Lulz at believing bodybuilders are strict vegans. I guess, if they get the steroids that are derived from yams...
Vegans do push veganism pretty hard because its a life changer. You'll become super human 
glasses.gif

smile.gif

vegans can't eat gummy bears because there is pig fat in them
Why anyone would want to consume gelatin anyways  
sick.gif

I doubt I could ever be a vegan but I'm not gonna go bashing them

It's just hard to cosign anyone who promotes veganism when I've done the researched, tried it myself. I will agree, it's a better way of living than the life of a drug addict. Alot seemed to gravitate towards this lifestyle for some reason...

I eat meat, fish, etc.. if it's edible and taste good ill run the fade.

Haven't been sick in 2 years. What superpowers yall talkin about?

I doubt I could ever be a vegan but I'm not gonna go bashing them
It's just hard to cosign anyone who promotes veganism when I've done the researched, tried it myself. I will agree, it's a better way of living than the life of a drug addict. Alot seemed to gravitate towards this lifestyle for some reason...
How long did you try it?  You obviously didn't commit yourself

How long did you try it?  You obviously didn't commit yourself

Too many assumptions bruh.
Anything I do, I commit myself 100%. Kitchen was ransacked of all non vegan products. I don't even believe in cheat days.
Couldn't commit myself to feeling like crap. I'm very diligent. Followed "top" meal plans, packed my own lunches, etc. Followed a plan according to my needs on vigorous work days for almost a year. Working construction, working out and doing jiujitsu didn't work for my body and mind on a vegan diet. Pretty good at listening to my body. Did more harm than good. Maybe its sustainable for a few people of a rare genetic type that ancestors were brought up on it but not for this guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom