Being Sober is boring

Kratom and cannabis helped me stop drinking. I mainly just vape flowers, dab concentrates and take kratom these days...better for the fizeek... They're good legal (if you're in a legal state) plant alternatives to alcohol. A good 3-4g dose of white Kratom mixed in apple sauce or lemon water will put me in a very happy mood, motivate me, make me want to socialize with people, give me clean energy, euphoria, increase my focus on whatever task im doing, and makes boring tasks like stocking or cleaning fun. great for going out. its a plant in the coffee family that naturally grows in the jungles of south east asia, its good for the immune system, good for diarrhea, and if you take too much you'll just throw it up.

A lot of people who are quitting alcohol and other drugs benefit from it. Online vendors like Kratom Virtue are good quality and the prices are pretty cheap. i ordered a sample of their White Horn and Gold elephant and they were nice. Socal herbal remedies also has high quality kratom. i would not recommend gas station kratom as the quality is probably lower. I dont really mess with the red strains as they can be too sedating for me but my brother likes to use them for its sleep and pain killing properties. I prefer the white and greens, strains with great euphoria, mood stimulation and motivation. Kratom wont show up on a drug test but cannabis will. I recommend you give both a try to see if you like it. i and many others have benefited from both.

Just moved to Denver and seen this is in a lot of weed shops. Gonna try it out. Thanks

edibles are a diff beast...can really knock you on your *** if you take too much. you have to be aware of your tolerance cuz its a stronger high and dial in your dosage. these banana breads that my local dispensary makes help me fall asleep fast before bed. if im going out ill take half or a third.

Edibles are awesome. Wish I had access to them. I ate a brownie and a cookie at my friend's party. I was faded for the whole night.

imo and in my experience......

the sober you, is the best you.

Last edited:

Stop eating meat and diary and the fat will melt straight off your body 
smokin.gif
Nah. Cant trust a man that's a vegetarian or vegan
Veganism is the future  
alien.gif

glasses.gif

Last edited:
Veganism is the future  0]  8)  

It's not a sustainable diet. Most vegans are 90% vegan. They fall off the wagon. Need to supplement for vitamins lacking from vegan diet. On top of all that, those combine harvesters kill plenty of animals. Best of luck to vegans tho.

Weed has to be SOMETHING :lol:

When you smoke weed 3-4 times a day there has to be a reason. You might not be addicted but you might not be able to cope either. It ain't your birthday everyday.

And when I ask you about please don't bring up how alcohol is worse. I am not talking to you about alcohol. That is how I know you're lost.
It's your bday every day bruh. Be thankful you wake up everyday :smokin

I only smoke after work... on weekends ill blaze after breakfast and another at night... since i been blowing trees regularly (10 yrs) i havent been drinking much at all which is a plus... weed is addictive but its not physical its mental... more so a habit . Habits can be broken.

I mean this kind of sounds addicting, you basically just said the only time you don't smoke is at work :lol:

I have 8 months sober from everything. I definitly feel you. I tried just weed, just drinking, just Percs , suboxone matience , pretty much any way possible, and one thing is for sure. If I smoke some bud, it may not be that day, or even that week, but I'll EVENTUALLY go to my drug(s) of choice. It's not even a option. It's all or nothing. For a person like me. We don't have a alcohol and drug problem. It's a ME problem, the drugs are my solution. Something is not right, so we use to get out of it. You had these same feelings before you quit substances, you used alcohol as a solution. You have to keep in mind how far you have come, and how fast you can mess your life up if you fall back into it. Keep moving forward, read, work out, make yourself better every day. I have to tell myself this every day. Even me boring is a hell of a lot better than me on drugs, I'll rob my mother of her sleep, lose my job, lose the trust of my friends and family, end up back in a rehab or locked up in No time. IF I'm lucky. I lost my Brother and my 2 friends to this disease.... How can I start using again and be that selfish... I can't do that to my parents, they already lost 1 son, I'll b damned if I don't succeed because all this sudden I feel like a square that everybody else is partying and I can't. I can't even justify using because in 8 short months the transformation is nuts, people actually trust me, they ain't scared that I'm gonna burn them. Now people ASK me for help.. my the tables have turned.. I went from the kid u would never let have your son around me to the one you call to ask me if i can help that same person.

I don't know, I'm rambling... Just find some hobbies you enjoy, go on a vacation, go fishing, lift, get back into sports, talk to girls on the street, you don't need a drink to sharpen your tools to pull something, girls actually think that being sober is hot. Just stay busy. But the last thing u want to do is test the water. And you know this mannnnnnn

Veganism is the future  
alien.gif

glasses.gif

It's not a sustainable diet. Most vegans are 90% vegan. They fall off the wagon. Need to supplement for vitamins lacking from vegan diet. On top of all that, those combine harvesters kill plenty of animals. Best of luck to vegans tho.
It is a sustainable diet if you know what you're doing. Anything you get from meat and dairy you can get from a plant based diet. You just need to do your research and not go in blind so you don't deprive yourself of certain nutrients/ect. 

vegans - hipster frail boys
You know there are many bodybuilders who are vegan? some who won Mr. Universe

Even Google CEO is behind pushing towards plant based diet 

http://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/google-confirms-the-plant-based-revolution-is-coming

http://www.emaxhealth.com/13553/google-predicts-vegan-revolution-save-money-environment-your-health

I only smoke after work... on weekends ill blaze after breakfast and another at night... since i been blowing trees regularly (10 yrs) i havent been drinking much at all which is a plus... weed is addictive but its not physical its mental... more so a habit . Habits can be broken.

I mean this kind of sounds addicting, you basically just said the only time you don't smoke is at work :lol:

:lol: and dude right after him said he can quit anytime, he's already done it 10 times.

Bein high on dope seems like fun in a stupid way.

I grew up seeing heroin addicts, alcoholics, feinds, you name it.

They always seemed like they were havin a blast wit that next fix in mind.

Remember seein a cousin of mine creep up on us at 3 in the mornin while we were smokin a blunt, dude was on that tar and told us how hot it was while he was takin off his clothes and rolled over into the pool.

He would have drowned if we werent there.

Just moved to Denver and seen this is in a lot of weed shops. Gonna try it out. Thanks

I hope it's good quality.
turmeric, black pepper, grapefruit, magnesium and weed are all potentiators. Best to take on an empty stomach but a lil food like apple sauce is perfect. Drink a lot of water.
let me know what you think. :smokin

Last edited:
Been on the same road man; got in trouble with the law, lost my family , and future job (federal job)! Trying to cut down on a lot of the drinking; because once I start I can't stop and it really does suck! Alcohol leads to tons of other **** like weed,[emoji]9731[/emoji]! Hang in there man , some of us here are in the same boat and this thread actually is a good place to open up

Back
Top Bottom