Being ugly & unattractive unappreciation.

Don't talk about yourself like that

Go listen to some Cam'ron, more specifically "Get Em Daddy"

Acquire dance moves

??????

/Profit

Don't talk about yourself like that

Go listen to some Cam'ron, more specifically "Get Em Daddy"

Acquire dance moves

??????

/Profit

Originally Posted by s1rk

As men get older their market value rises (exponentially if you got that $$$) and women lose their market value as they get older.

So.... just be patient and like what everyone else is saying, acquire currency.

this is true op. i'm 18 and my bf is 56, we've been together for almost 9 years. old guys are the best.
smokin.gif

As men get older their market value rises (exponentially if you got that $$$) and women lose their market value as they get older.

this is true op. i'm 18 and my bf is 56, we've been together for almost 9 years. old guys are the best.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

i see ugly dudes getting high quality tail all the time, man. suck it up and work on improving yourself.

I'm one of them.However, NOT ALLLLL THE TIME.Learn to read the ladies when you first speak to them.Find the weakness.Let them SPEAK ON AND ON!pretend your listening.When you reply, mainly agree to some things, BUT dont change the subject....Make her think your feeling her pain..ladies love men who listen, just dont FALL INTO THAT FREIND ZONE!!!

Originally Posted by DT43

i see ugly dudes getting high quality tail all the time, man. suck it up and work on improving yourself.

I'm one of them.However, NOT ALLLLL THE TIME.Learn to read the ladies when you first speak to them.Find the weakness.Let them SPEAK ON AND ON!pretend your listening.When you reply, mainly agree to some things, BUT dont change the subject....Make her think your feeling her pain..ladies love men who listen, just dont FALL INTO THAT FREIND ZONE!!!

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

smokin.gif
not sure if srs....

smokin.gif
not sure if srs....

I really feel like being ugly is a state a mind.  Biggie said he best when he said, "Still Black and ugly as ever... / However, I stay Coogi'd down to the socks."  Find something to derive your confidence from and bank on it.  You'll be surprised how far that will get you...

I really feel like being ugly is a state a mind.  Biggie said he best when he said, "Still Black and ugly as ever... / However, I stay Coogi'd down to the socks."  Find something to derive your confidence from and bank on it.  You'll be surprised how far that will get you...

sick.gif
sick.gif
iwantakazoozle wrote:

smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
\\

ole sugar daddy having @ss

sick.gif
sick.gif
iwantakazoozle wrote:

smokin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
\\

ole sugar daddy having @ss

You may be ugly OP but, the women you post in the black woman appreciation thread are not. & for that I salute you broham
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You may be ugly OP but, the women you post in the black woman appreciation thread are not. & for that I salute you broham
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif

smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif
Was he on that Woody Allen steez?

smokin.gif
Was he on that Woody Allen steez?

smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom