Being ugly & unattractive unappreciation.

Originally Posted by FullTech

you can lose money chasing women but never lose women chasing money 

I think I love my wife 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fam, being beautiful is a state of mind. 

keep your head up OP. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

Originally Posted by s1rk

As men get older their market value rises (exponentially if you got that $$$) and women lose their market value as they get older.

So.... just be patient and like what everyone else is saying, acquire currency.

this is true op. i'm 18 and my bf is 56, we've been together for almost 9 years. old guys are the best.
smokin.gif
2a7ttdt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

you can lose money chasing women but never lose women chasing money 

I think I love my wife 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fam, being beautiful is a state of mind. 

keep your head up OP. 

I'm sure you're fine. Just find something that's in your personality and make some changes. Self-evaluation never fails.

I'm sure you're fine. Just find something that's in your personality and make some changes. Self-evaluation never fails.

As men get older their market value rises (exponentially if you got that $$$) and women lose their market value as they get older.

this is true op. i'm 18 and my bf is 56, we've been together for almost 9 years. old guys are the best.
smokin.gif

Wait,wait up, Hold up,HOLD THE !**$ UP.....
4htul1.gif

smokin.gif

Wait,wait up, Hold up,HOLD THE !**$ UP.....
4htul1.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

its ur personality fam...

be decent at least..present yourself in the best way possible

be productive in work or school

and know how to have fun...

most of these girls just wanna be able to enjoy your company

if u always salty about "man i'm ugly & unattractive" ain't no one wanna kick it with you

be ugly and happy...own that +#** lol
Some real +%@@. Just cause your ugly doesn't mean you can't have self confidence. Get a hobby bruh.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

its ur personality fam...

be decent at least..present yourself in the best way possible

be productive in work or school

and know how to have fun...

most of these girls just wanna be able to enjoy your company

if u always salty about "man i'm ugly & unattractive" ain't no one wanna kick it with you

be ugly and happy...own that +#** lol
Some real +%@@. Just cause your ugly doesn't mean you can't have self confidence. Get a hobby bruh.

smokin.gif

What just happened here?????

smokin.gif

What just happened here?????

I have an ugly guy best friend(whose an ex-boxer) that gets a lot of women and the women get sprung. I don't get it but I've witnessed it. He's got the gift of gab when it comes to some women. He exudes crazy confidence and is an alpha male BUT I'ma call it like it is...it isn't enough.
laugh.gif
He brings things to the table: money, a really nice car, a degree of status, and a good physique. He's a good dude. That's my bro.
glasses.gif
He needs to stop breaking hearts tho.
laugh.gif

Edit:
Learn to read the ladies when you first speak to them.Find the weakness.Let them SPEAK ON AND ON!pretend your listening.When you reply, mainly agree to some things, BUT dont change the subject....Make her think your feeling her pain..ladies love men who listen
He told me about this and how it really works.
grin.gif
He told me too much. He's ruined me with the play by play.
laugh.gif

I have an ugly guy best friend(whose an ex-boxer) that gets a lot of women and the women get sprung. I don't get it but I've witnessed it. He's got the gift of gab when it comes to some women. He exudes crazy confidence and is an alpha male BUT I'ma call it like it is...it isn't enough.
laugh.gif
He brings things to the table: money, a really nice car, a degree of status, and a good physique. He's a good dude. That's my bro.
glasses.gif
He needs to stop breaking hearts tho.
laugh.gif

Edit:
Learn to read the ladies when you first speak to them.Find the weakness.Let them SPEAK ON AND ON!pretend your listening.When you reply, mainly agree to some things, BUT dont change the subject....Make her think your feeling her pain..ladies love men who listen
He told me about this and how it really works.
grin.gif
He told me too much. He's ruined me with the play by play.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom