BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

he paid IAN 75 RACKS??????? geezus christ

hope he gets a solid ROI
I read that malika speaks chicks post and shorty is weird. You're not attracted to the man, you rebuff his sexual advances then you cave in and let him perform oral sex on you. Cries rape once she found out dude tried to smash her. Then gets mad at her boyfriend for rejecting her after that. I would have rejected her as well because you cheated on me and then after the sex turned into something else you're crying rape. Don't know the full details and there are two sides to every story, but she is delusional.

This new but old news is the type of foolery that has to be done with when it comes to our culture,hiphop and all of that good ol jazz.You see how easy it is to fake it til you make it and things some people are willing to do is crazy and what crazier is the fact that some of us are so easily fooled by these types of characters that play a role for the sake of money and one lie is covered by another which turns into a damn book by the time it's over and nothing is genuine.Slap a bunch of tattoo's on,put on your designer shades,pick up the local slang,get you a couple of toys for pictures only and just get online and create yourself a persona,damn morality,damn looking at yourself in the mirror everyday,it's all about a hustle,no amount of money can't buy you integrity at the end of the day.The great thing is that he's asian so he can put in a dress shirt,slacks and penny loafers and turn into Benjamin Buttons or whomever he wants now and make it believable and granted it's done all the type he's not the creature of 'changing your image' white people do it all the type but like I said before some people are afforded that luxury to easily stop what they were doing and change overnight.

Is it their problem?maybe is it our problem?some of it is we have to stop allowing the madness to come in and do what they feel and leave when it suits them.

I remember when ben was a break dancer,bmxer,skateboarder,car racer,a sneaker hustler,jeweler,a g-unit hater crip with three kids with a black model and a whole bunch of other stuff I stopped even entertaining his act after that.

I remember when ben was a break dancer,bmxer,skateboarder,car racer,a sneaker hustler,jeweler,a g-unit hater crip with three kids with a black model and a whole bunch of other stuff I stopped even entertaining his act after that.
Its not very hard being all of those things if you wakeup everyday and step outside into the world and make moves...

dude had his eye on his money and positioned himself to get rich....

that's all that really matters.... he created his money by putting himself in the position to get money...

anything else is irrelevent... dude didn't destroy his community or snitch cats out on his way to his current place...

fake it till you make it is a hallmark of hiphop period...

can't sit around acting and looking broke and make money in any major city

i want to know who did he hurt on his way to the top?

doesn't sound like anybody was actually negatively affected by him... people just have negative feelings

Last edited:
I'll honestly never understand the ***** ways of some of these faceless usernames on NT. 
mean.gif

...and it's crazy how they never get called out for it.

I saw this article on another site and knew this thread was coming

like someone already said this thread is made every year

Where does it say he lied? He never even said sfsu was some big time school. If anything i'd question the Nash thing.

i couldn't care less about Ben Baller and this story i just find it funny that he posted the SFSU scoreboard :lol:

I respect his hustle and how he's built his brand over the years.

Where does it say he lied? He never even said sfsu was some big time school. If anything i'd question the Nash thing.

Nash went to Santa Clara University. Maybe when Ben played, that school used to place SFSU but I don't think they are in the same division now.

I think a true test of Ben is really this clothing brand. Has he ever had anything that he could call his own?

He already had a failed clothing line he started in 2016 dyrt

[quote name="Mr Fongstarr" url="/t/647136/ben-balla-aka-simpin-aint-easy-exposed-exposed/120#post_25578266"]
Nash went to Santa Clara University. Maybe when Ben played, that school used to place SFSU but I don't think they are in the same division now.

I think a true test of Ben is really this clothing brand. Has he ever had anything that he could call his own?[/quote]

whoa that sounded like salt.......what does that even mean lol?

It was really just a question. Just considering what was stated on page one, I just was questioning if he ever had his own brand or company. For the record, I really don't hate the guy and am just looking at this from a business perspective. I just question this brand but like I said, maybe he knows something I don't know as I am not in the industry. I hope it works out for him and if not, I am sure he will find something else to supplement his income.

The fact that cats know where he lived/lives is weird. I highly doubt they've even met this man in person yet they are worried about him. Stop pocket watching. I'm sure he is a liar and a scumbag, but dude hasn't been on NT since Jesus was a boy and cats still on here posting about him. Y'all might as well call him Daddy.

Not really. Ben spent years living on the internet showing a very large % of his life. It wasn't hard for LA people to know where he lived, when he consistently talked about it, showed pics and videos.

Back
Top Bottom