BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

dudes are throwing shade on condos and cars that aren't even part of his current life?

that's like throwing shade at puffy because he borrowed somebodies chain for an event when he was at howard

Who cares though?

Probably you if you took the time to reply.

People care because Ben played a big part in NT's notoriety, held summits, and told us all some pretty damn hilarious stories.

I believe every word Walt Thizzle posted. When you hear the dude repeatedly say that he played college ball, then see him not being able to dribble a basketball on an Instagram vid, it makes you question some of the other stuff he says.

There is no doubt Ben is a great storyteller, marketer and self-promoter - he built a gigantic social media presence with those skills.

I'm sure a very large portion of what Ben says is completely true, but I don't blame Walt for getting tired of hearing exaggerations.

For the record, I'm not mad at Ben's hustle one bit.

Probably you if you took the time to reply.

People care because Ben played a big part in NT's notoriety, held summits, and told us all some pretty damn hilarious stories.

I believe every word Walt Thizzle posted. When you hear the dude repeatedly say that he played college ball, then see him not being able to dribble a basketball on an Instagram vid, it makes you question some of the other stuff he says.

There is no doubt Ben is a great storyteller, marketer and self-promoter - he built a gigantic social media presence with those skills.

I'm sure a very large portion of what Ben says is completely true, but I don't blame Walt for getting tired of hearing exaggerations.

For the record, I'm not mad at Ben's hustle one bit.

:lol: I really don't though.

I just feel **** like this is insignificant.

I
Still remember when Ben stole a pic from a jeweler and posted it as his own and when he got called out he keep saying it was his and dissing the jeweler

It was quite obvious Ben stole the pic

I remember that too :lol:. It was a lot of things that went down in that jewelry thread that were suspect and exaggerated by dude.

how do people care enough to even make threads like this?

ben is living life meanwhile u on the internet trying to "expose" dude :lol:

how do people care enough to even make threads like this?

ben is living life meanwhile u on the internet trying to "expose" dude
laugh.gif
id bet my bottom dollar that he swims in some fire yambs tonight , and dudes pocket watching while ben jumps out something foreign , somewhere expensive and probably not pulling out of a legit 10/10

Umm ur wrong. He's married

id bet my bottom dollar that he swims in some fire yambs tonight , and dudes pocket watching while ben jumps out something foreign , somewhere expensive and probably not pulling out of a legit 10/10

Umm ur wrong. He's married
i bet she is finer than youre girl , if you have one which i doubt with your response....like men dont marry dimes or cheat especially with the money he does have at the end of the day hes minimum middle class , 100k a year in miami with 1/10 game gets you 9s all day , i can bet he makes more than that or has a lot of assets and gets the fire yambs be it his wife or not b . 

This is exactly how this **** has gone with Ben Baller the 10 years I've been on NT.

Every so often someone calls Ben out or post evidence that they claim shows Ben is a fraud.

NTers react in one of three ways: (1) Who cares if Ben is a fraud he's still doing it right (2) Dude who exposed him is lame for that and didn't really expose him anyway (3) Ben is lame

I swear this happens every couple of years like clock work :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is 100% true.

Ben was exposed years ago with his fiance with the lop sided tittays and that hilarious cartoon youtube vid.

It's why he no longer posts here.

Last edited:
Surprised nobody posted hat YouTube vid yet
Of that Siri like voice telling the Ben baller story :lol:

The only thing as funny as people who hate Ben are the cats who swing from his nuts.

Most these cats you see out here fronting don't really have it like they pretend to this ain't just Ben.

It's Hollywood fam everybody is lying and fronting.

He ain't hurting nobody.

came in tired looking for laughs, left out feeling great about the day ahead. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom