Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Congrats to Ben.
"3 carat Princess Cut center stone, VVS1, E color and inside a 1 of 1 bezel setting with all micro-pave! all melee diamonds are IF(Internally Flawless) D color…18k white gold…" that's gotta be over $50k. GIA or EGL Ben?

Congrats to Ben.
"3 carat Princess Cut center stone, VVS1, E color and inside a 1 of 1 bezel setting with all micro-pave! all melee diamonds are IF(Internally Flawless) D color…18k white gold…" that's gotta be over $50k. GIA or EGL Ben?

Ben's presumably been with tons of women. If he's getting married, that means he's ready to finally settle with the woman 
he loves. SMH at some of the hate.

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

Ben's presumably been with tons of women. If he's getting married, that means he's ready to finally settle with the woman 

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Marriage is a beautiful thing, but do you really need to talk about how your girl's body is not photoshopped?

That screams insecurity.

I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Good luck on the marriage.
Its called an attention doubleyou aych oh are e
He freggin blogged about it to make the world aware of his engagement........What real stars have to announce their own engagement on a blog??
I've seen numerous times where the dude always stated "i'm NOT a star, i'm just popular". 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Marriage is a beautiful thing, but do you really need to talk about how your girl's body is not photoshopped?

That screams insecurity.

I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Good luck on the marriage.
Its called an attention doubleyou aych oh are e
He freggin blogged about it to make the world aware of his engagement........What real stars have to announce their own engagement on a blog??
I've seen numerous times where the dude always stated "i'm NOT a star, i'm just popular". 

Originally Posted by 916kings

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

NO WAY!!

Originally Posted by 916kings

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

NO WAY!!

Ben's fianceé is a close friend of my homegirl so he's cool... None the less, congrats Mr. Baller on the engagement and many blessings to the both of you!

Back
Top Bottom