Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Ben's fianceé is a close friend of my homegirl so he's cool... None the less, congrats Mr. Baller on the engagement and many blessings to the both of you!

I remember the other thread, while it did have some funny (in a Gervais sort of way), I couldn't help but think, really?  This is one of the greatest threads in NT history? 
ohwell.gif

95% of NTers won't even kiss a chick that bad. Haters.  smh.
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Baller

I remember the other thread, while it did have some funny (in a Gervais sort of way), I couldn't help but think, really?  This is one of the greatest threads in NT history? 
ohwell.gif

95% of NTers won't even kiss a chick that bad. Haters.  smh.
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Baller

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 916kings

Ben's presumably been with tons of women. If he's getting married, that means he's ready to finally settle with the woman 
he loves. SMH at some of the hate.

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

NO WAY!!

wayyy dude!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 916kings

Ben's presumably been with tons of women. If he's getting married, that means he's ready to finally settle with the woman 
he loves. SMH at some of the hate.

Congrats Ben
pimp.gif

NO WAY!!

wayyy dude!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

why would you talk about someone's woman?
why wouldn't you be anything but happy for him, not like he's going to change his plans because some single guys on NT don't think it's for the best 
laugh.gif

congrats

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

why would you talk about someone's woman?
why wouldn't you be anything but happy for him, not like he's going to change his plans because some single guys on NT don't think it's for the best 
laugh.gif

congrats

Back
Top Bottom