Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Asian Kim K 

This 
pimp.gif

I wish the best for the dude after he got played by his previous girl.

He a cool dude, idk why everyone hatin' on him.

I wish the best for the dude after he got played by his previous girl.

He a cool dude, idk why everyone hatin' on him.

Congrats 
pimp.gif

At the end of the day he knows whats best for him and there comes a point where the thirsty running around stuff doesn't do it anymore- one day yall youngins will be there and hopefully your able to find someone to settle down with-  but most of y'all will still be on online dating sites and rating chicks on the web at 45
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Marriage is a beautiful thing, but do you really need to talk about how your girl's body is not photoshopped?

That screams insecurity.

I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Good luck on the marriage.
Its called an attention doubleyou aych oh are e
the way I read it was that it was in response to stuff other people were saying...not sure if it was other blogs or the comments- but either way son just got engaged and is showing off his queen...when has there been complaints about HAVING pix....isn't it supposed to be the other way around
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats 
pimp.gif

At the end of the day he knows whats best for him and there comes a point where the thirsty running around stuff doesn't do it anymore- one day yall youngins will be there and hopefully your able to find someone to settle down with-  but most of y'all will still be on online dating sites and rating chicks on the web at 45
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Marriage is a beautiful thing, but do you really need to talk about how your girl's body is not photoshopped?

That screams insecurity.

I'm not hating, I'm just saying.

Good luck on the marriage.
Its called an attention doubleyou aych oh are e
the way I read it was that it was in response to stuff other people were saying...not sure if it was other blogs or the comments- but either way son just got engaged and is showing off his queen...when has there been complaints about HAVING pix....isn't it supposed to be the other way around
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom