Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

And you wonder why he rarely posts here anymore.

Ben's posts in '02/'03 > This crap.

HUH? GET OFF HIS NUTS ALREADY SMH....

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DS Jordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

It's a shame this is what NT has come to...
Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him is the unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't like something here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Can you even blame her for cheating tho? He had to teach Parappa how to do Karate. That takes a lot of time out of some ones day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

That article screams fake.

You're a big club promoter and type like a 14 year old girl?

I bet your pulling tail on the regular.

I bet this Sasha woman wasn't even in Vegas on that apparent date.
yeah i knew the ben baller riders would come out like usual
alien.gif

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DS Jordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him is the unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't like something here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Buddy just went in on Dude.... Lol

For real though just straight

americangangsterheadsho.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This thread is pure comedy but smh at alot of you for instantly believing gossip.

I doubt it's true as well. Homie probably would've taken pictures on his phone if he had the chance. Nevertheless, the comedy in the thread is
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

This thread is pure comedy but smh at alot of you for instantly believing gossip.

gossip or not, you know DAMN WELL that you should not be wifing up Import Models. NEVER EVER

If the dude has pictures of anything happening, fine.

Until then, I dunno...it's so easy to claim you smashed a girl or had something with someone when your sitting behind a keyboard.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

If the dude has pictures of anything happening, fine.

Until then, I dunno...it's so easy to claim you smashed a girl or had something with someone when your sitting behind a keyboard.
ehhh, I don't really have any feelings toward Ben Barra one way or another buuuuuut the fact that that dude said he was smashed & hesmashed sounds iffy. From my understanding, your memory of events when inebriated are really fuzzy. But, until Ben Barra responds

Back
Top Bottom