Ben Baller sighting

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

2bgke.jpg

At Rob K's 24th Bday party in Vegas.

FYI I don't care about this guy
and only know of him because I lurk on NT. I know you guys love him for whatever reason. I found this pic on another board.

proceeds to log on NT and make a post about that guy.... genius.

lulz whoops see you are a genius!

FYI I don't care about this guy and only know of him because I lurk on NT. I know you guys love him for whatever reason. I found this pic on another board.
bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

Stop lying. You care about the dude.  Otherwise you wouldn't have made the thread. 

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

2bgke.jpg

FYI I don't care about this guy
and only know of him because I lurk on NT. I know you guys love him for whatever reason. I found this pic on another board.

proceeds to log on NT and make a most about that guy.... genius.
...genius.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

FYI I don't care about this guy and only know of him because I lurk on NT. I know you guys love him for whatever reason. I found this pic on another board.
bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

Stop lying. You care about the dude.  Otherwise you wouldn't have made the thread. 
Damn was it that obvious that I care about him? I thought I could lie about my true feelings but you caught me! I obviously do care. LOL I'm so ashamed that I have been outed like that.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall is ben?? Cause ain't khloe like 6'5" in heels..

The Kardashians are just short n tiny. That's why Khloe appears to be the behemoth of the family.

I still don't see the point in this thread. I remember making Ben got engaged thread but that was monumental even if reoccurring news. He has alot of pics with celebs via google and his website.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I still don't see the point in this thread. I remember making Ben got engaged thread but that was monumental even if reoccurring news. He has alot of pics with celebs via google and his website.
He has a website? You visit it? You're clearly a Ben Baller fan. I guess I made this thread for people who aren't super fans and wouldn't know if he had recent pics with celebs and what not.

Back
Top Bottom