Ben Baller sighting

laugh.gif
that thread is amazing

Damn, Ben went out like a champ at the end of his rant. I never even checked that thread, figured he would've stopped posting after the way NT went in on him about his ex for like 40 pages

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall is ben?? Cause ain't khloe like 6'5" in heels..

The Kardashians are just short n tiny. That's why Khloe appears to be the behemoth of the family.
plus khloe got a double chin going on.

Few things

roll.gif
@ My man that really thought Ms. Odom was 6'5. Come on now.
roll.gif
@ "Courtney is fine a hell" comments. I don't even watch that show but I know that was Kim.

ohwell.gif
@ Me being on NT for this long and still not knowing why Ben Baller is such an important NT figure, can someone tell me who he is and why NT cares. Is he a rapper? Based God status on here.

roll.gif
Where is that .gif from? That fake old black man Bas Rutten dude

bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Kourtney looks sexy as hell

Khloe? Kourtney isn't in the pic...But I've always liked Khloe better as the total package.

Khloe > Kourtney > Kim
Total package as in ugly face, ugly body, and ugly eyes? You are just trying to be funny to say she is the best one. No need to be different for the sake of being different dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Kourtney looks sexy as hell

Khloe? Kourtney isn't in the pic...But I've always liked Khloe better as the total package.

Khloe > Kourtney > Kim

sick.gif
Forreal?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif
@ Me being on NT for this long and still not knowing why Ben Baller is such an important NT figure, can someone tell me who he is and why NT cares. Is he a rapper? Based God status on here.
Ben is a celebrity jeweler, OG NT'er "Henzo, Ninja, Golden status", he's smashed Tila Tequila and Gabrielle Union, and others he's also hit us with exclusive pics...he's done some epic things at NT summits (have to be PM'd) ...he's been in numerous videos (David Banner "Get Like Me")
he's a humble dude and supports things he chooses without motive or intent for something in return. And is the only celeb on here that doesn't post under an alias. I vouch for Baller, he's cool dude in my book

Oh and back in 08 his boy knocked out Suge Knight with one punch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by neverflopped

How tall is ben?? Cause ain't khloe like 6'5" in heels..

The Kardashians are just short n tiny. That's why Khloe appears to be the behemoth of the family.
plus khloe got a double chin going on.

Lol I always thought khloe was life a solid 6' barefoot.....wendy williams size

DCAllAmerican wrote:
ohwell.gif

People hate on him, I don't get it, I've met son on a handful of occasion outside socal NT meetups, he's funny and cool as hell.

frown.gif

@ Devon Aoki being pregnant...she was on my "when i get really famous list"...baby father a dork too, hope she signed a prenuptial

Back
Top Bottom