Ben Baller sighting

why dude always make that face tho?

lol

* refraining from typing what i really thing. * shrugs

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by INS

Cliffs on ben baller banning. 
nerd.gif

I was gone from NT for about 4 months and just back on, So Ben got banned?
30t6p3b.gif

I think cuz he ether'd Late80s. Well...both of them got banned.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by INS

Cliffs on ben baller banning. 
nerd.gif

I was gone from NT for about 4 months and just back on, So Ben got banned?
30t6p3b.gif

I think cuz he ether'd Late80s. Well...both of them got banned.

I don't even think the word "ether" is the proper word to use.
laugh.gif
My dude straight up isolated her from existence!

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Snapple Apple

At Rob K's 24th Bday party in Vegas.

FYI I don't care about this guy and only know of him because I lurk on NT. I know you guys love him for whatever reason. I found this pic on another board.
bf02574e175327be74d9df40d9ef9b912f64879.gif

Stop lying. You care about the dude.  Otherwise you wouldn't have made the thread. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NTer from back in the day. He hooked me and a lot of other Nters up with sneakers for great prices when he was heavy on here.

Okay...I want to know whats going on in that thread about him getting engaged? Page 11, Ben Ballers post...Somebody break it down to me lol.

I slept on that thread so hard smh. Like i'm hearing the females names being dropped that he smashed on here such and im confused as $+#%

Please respond...

Originally Posted by Caerus

Okay...I want to know whats going on in that thread about him getting engaged? Page 11, Ben Ballers post...Somebody break it down to me lol.

I slept on that thread so hard smh. Like i'm hearing the females names being dropped that he smashed on here such and im confused as $+#%

Please respond...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
for what?
EPIC thread http://niketalk.com/topic/288883
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I did not know that thread went that far. Mad I missed when Ben did post that long %@% diatribe

EDIT

After reading all some of that
laugh.gif
@ the Edith jab, the rest made me think Ben is similar to Wale where he gets to a boiling point with the haters and just has to respond. I mean damn that's a lot to write to semi explain yourself or the situation. I will admit some of the stuff I'm not even sure who he is responding too, going to court, bankrupt millionaire with kids in the crazy house, some herb who lost mad shh cuz of Sasha, etc.

Back
Top Bottom