Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW IS THIS 36 PAGES AND BEN AINT COME IN....ESPECIALLY TO DEFEND HIMSELF

THATS SUPER RARE....

Dear Sasha,
I'm truly sorry for your humiliation, but what did you think would happen when things ended?

I don't know you personally but I thought you have always had a beautiful face. Other parts of your body, I'm not so sure, especially after you gotyour ******ed boob job. You as a person, your character, personality, I have no idea.

Obviously you're not too smart, you fell for the facade of what seems to be a glamorous life of the faux rich and faux famous.

I truly thought you guys would get married and live happily ever after seeing as though you guys were a match made in heaven. Starting with the fake friendsaround you and the fake image you guys both portrayed so people would have interests in your lives separate and even more powerful together.

When I first heard of your relationship with him, my first thought was, "he probably wants to gain the following of her fans." Which I still thinkwas partially true. But he did probably fall in love with you because your physical appearance.

I did really want the best for both of you. Especially when I heard you were pregnant. I honestly did. I even thought you guys would make beautiful tallbabies!

But I do feel bad for you because I don't know if I could trust everything he wrote on there. I'm sure you're a *****, I'm sure you're acokehead, I'm sure you're an alcoholic, but the part about him trying to reconcile the relationship with your son and ex and blah blah blah.... whoknows.

We both know after having to have been in a relationship with that he tends to over exaggerate. A LOT. To the point he believes in his own lies.

For example, he used to talk about how much he did for MY son when I was painfully with him and only MY close family and friends know that he didn't do!$++.

So yes, you were a horrible gf and he was a horrible bf, are you sure you guys can't work things out?

ciao,

violet.

ive said it before and i'll say it again. when ben baller came into NT one time saying the secret marriage between mariah and nick cannon was 100% falsebecause he had insiders blah blah blah, he lost all credibility with me. however, i do feel bad about losing the baby. that sucks out of all this bc two of myfriends had miscarriages this year and it's unfortunate bc they didnt do lines and drink like fishes while they were pregnant. that baby had no chance.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
"fake friends around you and the fake image"

Not an ideal life imo...

yo fareal, dude is doing just fine. seen him last night and dude is taking everything in stride just like he should and enjoying himself. as much as an L thiswas like i said from the get he will be much better off. shoulda shook her triflin #@@ earlier

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Dear Sasha,
I'm truly sorry for your humiliation, but what did you think would happen when things ended?

I don't know you personally but I thought you have always had a beautiful face. Other parts of your body, I'm not so sure, especially after you got your ******ed boob job. You as a person, your character, personality, I have no idea.

Obviously you're not too smart, you fell for the facade of what seems to be a glamorous life of the faux rich and faux famous.

I truly thought you guys would get married and live happily ever after seeing as though you guys were a match made in heaven. Starting with the fake friends around you and the fake image you guys both portrayed so people would have interests in your lives separate and even more powerful together.

When I first heard of your relationship with him, my first thought was, "he probably wants to gain the following of her fans." Which I still think was partially true. But he did probably fall in love with you because your physical appearance.

I did really want the best for both of you. Especially when I heard you were pregnant. I honestly did. I even thought you guys would make beautiful tall babies!

But I do feel bad for you because I don't know if I could trust everything he wrote on there. I'm sure you're a *****, I'm sure you're a cokehead, I'm sure you're an alcoholic, but the part about him trying to reconcile the relationship with your son and ex and blah blah blah.... who knows.

We both know after having to have been in a relationship with that he tends to over exaggerate. A LOT. To the point he believes in his own lies.

For example, he used to talk about how much he did for MY son when I was painfully with him and only MY close family and friends know that he didn't do !$++.

So yes, you were a horrible gf and he was a horrible bf, are you sure you guys can't work things out?

ciao,

violet.

Where was this posted?

laugh.gif
i mean NT did warn him, but he still coo, i mean he aint no HENZ but imean... yea no bruno.
and that vid talkin about she has one fake titty and one real titty still kills me
laugh.gif

to everybody saying they feel sorry because he lost his seed...how do you even know it was his? you think a gogo dancer that takes drugs and drinks afterpregnancy isn't getting it it while she is out of town? homebody is delusional about that.

i'd say 85% chance some other dude knocked her up. probably in vegas.

ALL YALL NEED TO GET A LIFE!! THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE, AND BESIDES IM SURE 3/4 OF YOU ARE LOSER'S YOURSELF. BEN HANDLED THAT @$%+ LIKE A MAN, AND ATTHE END OF THE DAY, HE STILL NOT MISSING A BEAT. HE GOT $$$ OUT THE #@*, AND A STRIVING BUISNESS. SO THE MAN STILL ON HIS GRIND, (1) WOMAN WONT CHANGE THAT.BEN TOOK THE GOOD/WITH THE BAD. THATS LIFE. YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD; LEARN THE LESSON AND MOVE ON!! EVERYBODY LOSES, BUT THE KEY IS NOT TO LOOSETHE LESSON!!

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

ALL YALL NEED TO GET A LIFE!! THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE, AND BESIDES IM SURE 3/4 OF YOU ARE LOSER'S YOURSELF. BEN HANDLED THAT @$%+ LIKE A MAN, AND AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE STILL NOT MISSING A BEAT. HE GOT $$$ OUT THE #@*, AND A STRIVING BUISNESS. SO THE MAN STILL ON HIS GRIND, (1) WOMAN WONT CHANGE THAT. BEN TOOK THE GOOD/WITH THE BAD. THATS LIFE. YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD; LEARN THE LESSON AND MOVE ON!! EVERYBODY LOSES, BUT THE KEY IS NOT TO LOOSE THE LESSON!!

Real men don't wife coke *+@+%#.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

ALL YALL NEED TO GET A LIFE!! THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE, AND BESIDES IM SURE 3/4 OF YOU ARE LOSER'S YOURSELF. BEN HANDLED THAT @$%+ LIKE A MAN, AND AT THE END OF THE DAY, HE STILL NOT MISSING A BEAT. HE GOT $$$ OUT THE #@*, AND A STRIVING BUISNESS. SO THE MAN STILL ON HIS GRIND, (1) WOMAN WONT CHANGE THAT. BEN TOOK THE GOOD/WITH THE BAD. THATS LIFE. YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD; LEARN THE LESSON AND MOVE ON!! EVERYBODY LOSES, BUT THE KEY IS NOT TO LOOSE THE LESSON!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Smh, yall need to let this thread die.
Says the guy who just posted and kept it on the front page.
To quote another NTer from a different thread:

"How else was i supposed to get my point across? wave my fist in anger at my monitor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom