Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by imsoDS

living your life on the internet FTL..
Virtual Reality?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When I found out the good news about a baby on the way, I immediately called my best friend Jonas, called my dad/mom and sister and brother and told them I'm gonna be a dad..... oh and my cousins.... the problem is that I didn't know she had a cocaine addiction and severe drinking problem.

roll.gif
LMAO!!!
This guy ethered himself more times than i can count yet is under the impression he ethered her.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by tonyt

n531769858_6539.jpg

laugh.gif
So after Ben she gets with a dude that looks exactly like Ben except he has hair and some muscles (pause). SMH

This dude is probably just a means for her to cover the bar tab
smh.gif

HAHAHA This dude is her ex before Ben and promotes at clubs in Seattle. I guess she came crawling back the next day after the engagement was broke off.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

When I found out the good news about a baby on the way, I immediately called my best friend Jonas, called my dad/mom and sister
and brother and told them I'm gonna be a dad..... oh and my cousins.... the problem is that I didn't know she had a cocaine addiction and severe
drinking problem.
roll.gif
LMAO!!!
This guy ethered himself more times than i can count yet is under the impression he ethered her.

son living in a bubble, how u not know ole girl a crack head, u think that was fundip she was snorting

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

When I found out the good news about a baby on the way, I immediately called my best friend Jonas, called my dad/mom and sister
and brother and told them I'm gonna be a dad..... oh and my cousins.... the problem is that I didn't know she had a cocaine addiction and severe
drinking problem.
roll.gif
LMAO!!!

son living in a bubble, how u not know ole girl a crack head, u think that was fundip she was snorting

oh $$@+
eek.gif
eek.gif
I just nostalgia'd

fun-dip.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how would you not know someone had a drinking problem when a lot of the scenes she caused during the course of the relationship was due to alcohol?

laugh.gif
@ the beach pic

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by tonyt

n531769858_6539.jpg

laugh.gif

i know we've all had our share of laughs wit all this relationship drama, but you know what?
i'ma side wit ben on this one simply for the fact that he's an NTer, one of us. i mean i don't know any of these people, i don't know benpersonally, and i have no real desire of knowing these people in real life so whatevers....^ shasha and blueblockers up there can go die of salmonella for alli care, so how about giving dude a break and lock this up?

Wow, Ben just won't stop. And since he keeps posting his biz out there, I'ma put it on here. From Friday's Blog.

But yet you said your ex bf Chris Hustle was disgusting... you didn't shave your legs at times so he wouldn't want to have sex with you? like you justkept his engagement ring and he would do anything you wanted him to do.... only stayed because he was bankrolling you? I feel bad for dude too. You wasted 4years of his life and claim that place in Forrest Hills is part yours? But you kept the ring? you know he can legally get it back right? and he should.

don't test me girl, I got more ether and much more ammo to destroy you. just crawl into your hole and accept the fact that you %$!*+! up the best thing inyour life. If anything, I made a huge mistake and I'm accepting it. Just leave well enough alone Sasha.

you been dealing with herbs, but a man has finally put his foot down and you're just a 30 year old broke homeless clueless heartless person with fake ****.great, go find a fob or sugar daddy who cares... oh wait! my bad, you found a lame douche from Seattle who got you a 2 bedroom apartment that you're movinginto at the 1st of the month huh? sad girl sad. legally you're about to take a major L, so I'd shut the +*** up for real. them wolves that been sohungry are about to get fed and this is my last warning. take your losses and learn from them.

Your stories and lies get sooooo old.

IF I'M LYING, I'M DYING! I PUT THIS ON MY MOMMA AND MY MOMMA'S MOMMA THAT ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE!

Damn, i don't know the guy, but the pain must be unbearable. His reactions are natural, he's just tryna let off some steam. But Ben, i'd say justchill out and don't speak on the matter and eventually it'll die

you been dealing with herbs, but a man has finally put his foot down and you're just a 30 year old broke homeless clueless heartless person with fake ****.

laugh.gif

oh, the irony....

I don't feel sorry for Ben at all he had it coming to him, he was simping hard if he put up with all that +*+@!!*! and still paid for all her +!+$.

you're just a 30 year old broke homeless clueless heartless person with fake ****.

Says the 36 year old spouting off on a blog about ether and ammo. I'd expect this kind of behavior from a 15 year old who just got dumped for the firsttime.

It's a shame it didn't work out between Ben and Sasha. These two oxygen thieves are perfect for each other.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Ben Should Be Banned for NT. Dude Makes 1 post here hes gonna get ethered
Dude will probably never come back on here under his og SN. He done played himself way too hard.

Originally Posted by JD617

you're just a 30 year old broke homeless clueless heartless person with fake ****.

Says the 36 year old spouting off on a blog about ether and ammo. I'd expect this kind of behavior from a 15 year old who just got dumped for the first time.

It's a shame it didn't work out between Ben and Sasha. These two oxygen thieves are perfect for each other.
roll.gif

I laughed out loud when I read this.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom