Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Son said he use to bang Megan Good too.....hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Son also said he took Faith Evans to some hotel so 2Pac could smash...
laugh.gif
i know for 100% fact that he smash megan, but she wasnt even popular back then. she was still trying to get in the door and back then DJ Ben Baller was on tour with the Roc.
thats not hard to do. i mean i could smash her now even if i was a professional crip walker for snoop dogg.

but he did front on the whole kid thing. he got a seed. i think hes 6 or 7 now. and his ex wife was so super bad its not even funny. like it was uncomfortable cause i wanted to beat so bad.

laugh.gif

Didn't he also say Jin was the next big thing?

no, EVERY ASIAN said jin was the next big thing...

than he battled sirius jones.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know for 100% fact that he smash megan, but she wasnt even popular back then. she was still trying to get in the door and back then DJ Ben Baller was on tour with the Roc.
thats not hard to do. i mean i could smash her now even if i was a professional crip walker for snoop dogg.

but he did front on the whole kid thing. he got a seed. i think hes 6 or 7 now. and his ex wife was so super bad its not even funny. like it was uncomfortable cause i wanted to beat so bad.
Ben that you doggie?

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

Word i remember that. Dude said he was married to a sista that was an international model.
And he made a thread about getting that charger as a bd gift from a nba baller boy of his.
dudes whole life is a fraud
lmao at his continuing soap opera saga. stupid and rich is still stupid.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Ben that you doggie?
I was thinking the same thing lol. Do you run in the same circle at homeboy, or just know his peoples, or what? Is it true his ex wife wasblack, or was that all ducktales?

got to about the third page of this thread and it was enough. I don't understand what some people get out of cracking jokes or trying to humiliate this guy because of what occurred. This is real life stuff and despite him putting part of his life out there for people to witness, it's still his business. He might have made a mistake selecting a partner, but that's still his business and dudes coming in just to clown is really low. Even more than that is the fact that there was a miscarriage involved, which I'm imagining is pretty painful for any person to go through especially someone who invests his time and effort into hoping that a relationship will turn out well. Some real losers on this site trying to get laughs at the expense of someone else's misfortune. I don't know what world some of you all come from, but that shouldn't sit right with anyone.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Ben that you doggie?
I was thinking the same thing lol. Do you run in the same circle at homeboy, or just know his peoples, or what? Is it true his ex wife was black, or was that all ducktales?
I'm calling ducktales.

My man ben baller trying to save face by posting a "story" about another guy who got played worse than him.

http://blog.ifandco.com/2009/10/scandalous-wow-smh.html

SCANDALOUS! WOW! SMH!

okay, so damn... sorry but cats are coming out of the wood works with their stories about trifling +*%%!#+ and there have been TONS of emails coming in. yoplease understand, I'm good. Nobody has %@+! on me, so I'm straight, SO PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL MY MANAGER OR MY BOOKING AGENT OR OUR JEWELRY EMAIL foranything outside of business. I will try to set up a questions or fan email for that, thank you!

well, anyways this story came to my booking email and my assistant read it and CALLED ME to tell me the story... WOW

okay, so this guy is having weird energy about his girlfriend he's been dating for over a year and a half.... his intuition just feels strange and I canrelate because my intuition is crazy(I've been 95% right when the gut and spirit just tells me something.... thats 95% right in my lifetime, whether it beabout women, life or business) anyways... so he's feeling awkward because he's bout to call it quits with her and he tells his girlfriend he needs tomeet up with her to talk about something important and she says "yeah I have something important to tell you too" so he's like damn... maybe shemight come clean and be like I've been on some other %@+!, maybe admit that she's cheatin, who knows? so they meet up and she tells him she hasterminal cancer (jaw drops, heart skips, stone face) so he's immediately thinking, there is no way in hell he can break up with this girl now. She hasabout 6 months to live.... So immediately he changes %@+! up and does what only a great man would do and that's give her the last best few months of herentire life. He basically takes her 1st to L.A. because she's never been.... they do the whole town, santa monica pier, venice beach, disneyland, rodeodrive and takes her to the best restaurants from mr chows to lawrys to anything she wants. they stay at the top hotels, the whole 9(now he's NOT balling,but he takes a little loan out on his house to pay for all this) from there he's given her full VIP service back home that any woman would dream of....from foot massages to best foods in bed, shows, 5 star cuisine, you name it! ALL THE ABOVE! he took her to the Eiffel tower and they ate french food in Franceas she wished... they even went to India to try a certain kind of Himalayan healing process for the cancer and after about 5 months, one of his boysgirlfriends puts a bug in her man's ear and is like.... hey, she don't seem right. the dude is like, ya no %@+! she doesn't seem right, she'sdying.... and she's like no I don't trust her for some reason. but dude doesn't say anything to his boy because it's kind of a crazy thing toeven approach..... 5 months goes by and the guy catches his girlfriend who has terminal cancer in a lie inside the hospital. SHE WAS FAKING IT THE WHOLE TIME!... SHE IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY, DOESN'T HAVE CANCER, NOTHING!!!! He had been taking her every other week or weekly to her chemo therapy treatments andwaiting and sometimes dropping her off at the hospital for hours at a time and going to work and then coming back to pick her up. THE *$%%+ WAS LYING ABOUTDYING?????? she had set up fake chemo appointments and doctor appointments and had been sitting around there for hours doin nothing! she knew he was going tobreak up with her! +%% KINDA %@+! IS THAT THOUGH?

I'm sorry, I'm *%!#+*# blown away... I thought I couldn't trust a girl? GODDAMN! wow! wow! wow! THIS HAS TO BE TOP 3 ILLEST STORY ABOUT ASCANDALOUS #$* WOMAN I'VE EVER READ OR HEARD IN MY LIFE....
I think I may post the other trifling story later, but this is just enough. absorb this %@+! for a little bit and maybe you might not feel so bad about yourlife. jesus, smfh

I'm not saying that story above is false.

But come on... Anybody who falls for something like that is... I dunno... How you fall for the okie-doke like THAT? Your woman tells you she has TERMINALCANCER and you just eat that? You don't speak to her doctors? You don't speak to her family?

Even if this chick was setting up fake appointments and fake treatment sessions (as the story goes), you as a man don't go in there with her not one timeon some ol' "I'm here for you baby... I'm supporting you no matter what".

Thus leading to you chatting with doctors or finding out more about her condition???

Come on man!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

But come on... Anybody who falls for something like that is... I dunno... How you fall for the okie-doke like THAT? Your woman tells you she has TERMINAL CANCER and you just eat that? You don't speak to her doctors? You don't speak to her family?

Even if this chick was setting up fake appointments and fake treatment sessions (as the story goes), you as a man don't go in there with her not one time on some ol' "I'm here for you baby... I'm supporting you no matter what".

Thus leading to you chatting with doctors or finding out more about her condition???

Come on man!
roll.gif
i call ducktales on this. either ben mad that up or the person who sent it to him made that up. theres just too much she would have to do to pullthis off.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

But come on... Anybody who falls for something like that is... I dunno... How you fall for the okie-doke like THAT? Your woman tells you she has TERMINAL CANCER and you just eat that? You don't speak to her doctors? You don't speak to her family?

Even if this chick was setting up fake appointments and fake treatment sessions (as the story goes), you as a man don't go in there with her not one time on some ol' "I'm here for you baby... I'm supporting you no matter what".

Come on man!
roll.gif
way too many suckers/simps out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom