Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nosy I read the whole thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude worse than a gossippin broad.

1st he was defending her when dudes was goin in, and now that she gone, he wanna air her out like he wasnt in love with her in the first place.

#%#% outta here!

thats some Ho BS

The dude Gunna speaks the troof.
laugh.gif

She is in the scene that you can't get chicks out of. All that half #@$ glamour doesn't make honest women. Just look at holloywood in general.

I used to think she is hot but all those damn models are nothing special no more.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude worse than a gossippin broad.

1st he was defending her when dudes was goin in, and now that she gone, he wanna air her out like he wasnt in love with her in the first place.

#%#% outta here!

thats some Ho BS

Basically...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm nosy I read the whole thing.
laugh.gif
Youre lame for that.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im at work now but I will read when I get home.

Originally Posted by CB94

Personallty I don't care enough about who Ben Baller is (who is he? Seriously.. I have NO clue) to even almost care about whoever this chick is that has him writing whole chapters.

What's worse is that he wrote all that thinking that people would read it and find it interesting. I dozed off after the first paragraph.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by CB94

Personallty I don't care enough about who Ben Baller is (who is he? Seriously.. I have NO clue) to even almost care about whoever this chick is that has him writing whole chapters.

What's worse is that he wrote all that thinking that people would read it and find it interesting. I dozed off after the first paragraph.
Didn't bother with the first letter.

It's funny: For as "famous" as Ben is, he comes across as the average guy you'd kick it with at your local bar. It's a shame that heinvested so much into his relationship only to see things go sour...

I actually read the whole thing, and it looks like textbook borderline personality disorder. My best friend had to go through almost this exact situation witha girlfriend who has BPD. It's actually really sad.

Well damn, only read one paragraph! And figured it had something to do with her being a B.

Did he at least smash?

As much simpin as he did, I wouldnt be surprised if he was the only dude in the west coast that didnt get it in,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom