Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Diego

Did he at least smash?

As much simpin as he did, I wouldnt be surprised if he was the only dude in the west coast that didnt get it in,

I read it all, because I'm a nosy female who likes those trash magazines
embarassed.gif
but yes. he smashed. she got knocked up. miscarried because she partied too much. But no surprise, she's an unfit mother anyways who neglectsher 8 year old son.

Can't make a ho, a housewife!

That is for damn sure.

She sounds bipolar. I've seen craziness like that before.

Originally Posted by Diego

Did he at least smash?

As much simpin as he did, I wouldnt be surprised if he was the only dude in the west coast that didnt get it in,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need to bring that thread back where the majority of us predicted this. Still sucks for him, but he should have saw this coming.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

1. OP - Warned for using "Barra"
2. At least he didn't marry her
eek.gif
Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude worse than a gossippin broad.

1st he was defending her when dudes was goin in, and now that she gone, he wanna air her out like he wasnt in love with her in the first place.

#%#% outta here!

thats some Ho BS
Word. On that note I'm done with NT for the day.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I actually read the whole thing, and it looks like textbook borderline personality disorder. My best friend had to go through almost this exact situation with a girlfriend who has BPD. It's actually really sad.

Really? She just sounds like a regular ole' drunkard to me. and there's no way the Vegas story isn't true now.

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I actually read the whole thing, and it looks like textbook borderline personality disorder. My best friend had to go through almost this exact situation with a girlfriend who has BPD. It's actually really sad.

Really? She just sounds like a regular ole' drunkard to me. and there's no way the Vegas story isn't true now.
[h3]DSM-IV-TR criteria[/h3]
The latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), the widely-used American Psychiatric Association guide for clinicians seeking to diagnose mental illnesses, defines Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) as: "a pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image and affects, as well as marked impulsivity, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts."[sup][17][/sup] BPD is classed on "Axis II" as an underlying pervasive or personality condition, rather than "Axis I" for more circumscribed mental disorders. A DSM diagnosis of BPD requires any five out of nine listed criteria to be present for a significant period of time. There are thus 256 different combinations of symptoms that could result in a diagnosis. The criteria are:[sup][3][/sup]
  1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-injuring behavior covered in Criterion 5]
  2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
  3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.
  4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-injuring behavior covered in Criterion 5]
  5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats or self-injuring behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars (excoriation) or picking at oneself.
  6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
  7. Chronic feelings of emptiness
  8. Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
  9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation, delusions or severe dissociative symptoms

I'm not a psychiatrist by any means, but the story just seems very, very similar to something that I've witness firsthand from someone with BPD.

i cant be the only one that had already forgotten most of what i read once i got to the end.
laugh.gif

that was a %%++%!%@ of reading
eek.gif

- read it.

- i mean, my man Ben had many of flags thrown up and he kept coming back for more
smh.gif
. my dude was gone off that chick. like dirty said, at least he didntmarry her
ohwell.gif

- and to the ones that keep talking that housewife line, its not even about her being loose. its more about her alcohol and drug problem, on top of deepemotional issues as well.

.....oh and 5 pages already? yeah, 15 pages for sure, the night crew hadnt even got in yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

All I want to know is what happens to the engagement ring?
nerd.gif

thing was so cleeean

Word.

Big time L if he doesn't get it back. That thing was an ice skating rink.

i know dude has money but she's gonna take a pretty penny in the divorce, also if she's a digger liek that she'll sue for slandering her name withthis post. if i was him id take it off, but then again, im not rich.

smh she lost dudes seed because she wanted to party

as 30 other nters just said you cant turn a ho into a housewife

There were many signs. Sometimes you really wanna help people when you should just step back and let them figure it out for themselves.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- read it.

- i mean, my man Ben had many of flags thrown up and he kept coming back for more
smh.gif
. my dude was gone off that chick. like dirty said, at least he didnt marry her
ohwell.gif

- and to the ones that keep talking that housewife line, its not even about her being loose. its more about her alcohol and drug problem, on top of deep emotional issues as well.

.....oh and 5 pages already? yeah, 15 pages for sure, the night crew hadnt even got in yet
laugh.gif

Im almost contemplating not watching the Yankee game just so I could keep up with this thread tonight.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i saw this earlier.
eek.gif
ether
Self-ether if you ask me..
You wife up a Xanax popping alcoholic coke head and you expect some good out of it?

I could throw out the "tricking" card because He was taking care of all the bills while she was essentially supporting her habits.. but I wont.

oh and shut up with that dsm-iv criteria, everyone and they mother has taken a psy class in college and we all know those symptoms are vague as hell, as is theentire dsm-iv criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom