Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

All I want to know is what happens to the engagement ring?
nerd.gif

thing was so cleeean

Word.

Big time L if he doesn't get it back. That thing was an ice skating rink.
yall know that man got his stone back.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i know dude has money but she's gonna take a pretty penny in the divorce, also if she's a digger liek that she'll sue for slandering her name with this post. if i was him id take it off, but then again, im not rich.

My dude, they never got hitched. Luckily for Ben
laugh.gif

I got love for Ben, son has always bigged me up & provided me wit' the same respect I've always given him. However for the life of me, I'venever understood how a real ____ of his caliber could have failed to see this chick for exactly what she is. Like I could see some sucka a5s ____ failin'victim to this broad, but I give the homie way more credit than that. Son damn sure dont owe me any explaination, but the whole scenario completey blows mymind....

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by CB94

Personallty I don't care enough about who Ben Baller is (who is he? Seriously.. I have NO clue) to even almost care about whoever this chick is that has him writing whole chapters.

What's worse is that he wrote all that thinking that people would read it and find it interesting. I dozed off after the first paragraph.
only reason i came in is because i saw cliffnotes were posted. and i was bored when i finished those...

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

oh and shut up with that dsm-iv criteria, everyone and they mother has taken a psy class in college and we all know those symptoms are vague as hell, as is the entire dsm-iv criteria.
I'm glad that you don't know anyone with mental illness. I've read two full books on BPD as well. I'm sure glad you know mepersonally. Oh wait...

DAMN. I actually read the whole thing sitting here in my store while it was slow...

A few things i want to say about this:

-I've learned in the past 2-3 years being in California that 75% of girls here are this way. They're materialistic, frantic party girls who love to gethigh and forget like it never happened in the A.M.
-Ben i admire you homie. To be able to put up with a female like that and consecutively forgive her for her mistakes, than she turn around and practically spitin your face
tired.gif
. Thats wrong.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

DAMN. I actually read the whole thing sitting here in my store while it was slow...

A few things i want to say about this:

-I've learned in the past 2-3 years being in California that 75% of girls here are this way. They're materialistic, frantic party girls who love to get high and forget like it never happened in the A.M.
-Ben i admire you homie. To be able to put up with a female like that and consecutively forgive her for her mistakes, than she turn around and practically spit in your face
tired.gif
. Thats wrong.

I understand if you felt sympathy for him, but how is that admirable?

roll.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Who got that vid from the other thread?
I got you:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�"I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO USED TO MESS WITH TOO SHORT.HIS NAME WAS TOO SHORT BUT AFTER MESSING WITH HIM, HIS NAME IS NOW TOO LONG"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif