BEN BALLER'S UPGRADE

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!
Bazinga!  

Some of you dudes amaze me.

laugh.gif
@ the hate in this thread

Real talk props to ben cuz I would simp that thang and hold her hand in public
laugh.gif

Chances are ben's doing the same and makin it rain on her
laugh.gif

Wow.  I will tell you this, that dude pulls chicks.  I am nothing short of impressed. 

Hope he learned his lesson from last time. That's all that really matters, regardless of how pretty/ugly the new one may be.

I really dont see how she looks like Kim K.
Far as Im concerned they just both have a horse face.

One thing I notice is that Ben only gets with chicks with fake boobs. 

Ben,

Any tips on how to convince my wife to get some fake boobs?  Fake boobs are the best thing ever invented.  I so would rather have a chick have fake boobs that real ones. 

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ZING!
Bazinga!  

Some of you dudes amaze me.

kid will probably premature as soon as she walks through the door, stick to your ironing board middle school chicks and let the men talk

Originally Posted by HOVKid

One thing I notice is that Ben only gets with chicks with fake boobs. 

Ben,

Any tips on how to convince my wife to get some fake boobs?  Fake boobs are the best thing ever invented.  I so would rather have a chick have fake boobs that real ones. 

sarcasm_detector-710630.jpg

madddddddd haters.

im only imagining salty, pimply faced lil teens

she's good but although i must admit, her face annoys me slightly.

def an upgrade as far as looks go, lets hope she's not as crazy as the last one though

Back
Top Bottom