BEN GORDON SIGNING WITH THE PISTONS....

Can Detroit be the first team to go from one of the best defensive teams to one of the worse? BG and CV would run Rip outta town with their shooting.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

As a Bulls fan and a Pistons hater, I love this signing. Good riddance Ben
laugh.gif

for the Bulls fans who saying "good riddance" and "glad hes gone", Who is his replacement? is he on the roster now? if so, where has thsiguy been up until now?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

for the Bulls fans who saying "good riddance" and "glad hes gone", Who is his replacement? is he on the roster now? if so, where has thsi guy been up until now?

Chemistry is his replacement Gunna... The ability for the offense to move with some fluidity. Once he touched the ball it was like the circuit breaker goingout... everything shut down.

I will admit he has hit MOOOOOOOOOOORE than his fair share of HUGE shots for us and for that I salute him. But for the sake of allowing Pooh to grow and ouroffense to expand his time was up.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

for the Bulls fans who saying "good riddance" and "glad hes gone", Who is his replacement? is he on the roster now? if so, where has thsi guy been up until now?
Don't be a smart %%% GUNNA, you know damn well this guy hurt the Bulls a lot more than he helped. It's very apparent anyone defendingGordon didn't watch Bulls games. No the Celtics series doesn't count either
laugh.gif

aight we'll see...
Im just sayin losing someone who avgs 20, shooots 45% and 40+ from 3 is MAJOR.

laugh.gif
first Born.
Im just sayin, that Jumper isnt easily replaced considering there arent any other shooters on that roster right now

Everyone whos saying Good riddance Ben will eat those words next season when theres no one that even has the heart to take a last second shot
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
aight we'll see...
Im just sayin losing someone who avgs 20, shooots 45% and 40+ from 3 is MAJOR.

Oh its definitely going to expose who has ONIONS and who doesn't. But its soooooooooooo necessary for the future of this franchise

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Everyone whos saying Good riddance Ben will eat those words next season when theres no one that even has the heart to take a last second shot
laugh.gif
That's what I was thinking. Bulls would not have put up much of a fight against the Celtics without BG's clutch shots.

laugh.gif
72b35e0a4a1b7d54614ab3dffe0837e55092efe.gif

Div1LBC, you're just they type of casual viewer of the Bulls I was referring to. The Bulls are going to be better off w/o Gordon.

BG's cluth would def. be missed in chitown, but they wouldn't be having as many missed FG attempts without BG as well.
deng+salmons can easily make up for BG.
now this signing for detroit...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif
72b35e0a4a1b7d54614ab3dffe0837e55092efe.gif

Div1LBC, you're just they type of casual viewer of the Bulls I was referring to. The Bulls are going to be better off w/o Gordon.
Ben Gordon brings a lot to the table for sure...his own.

Joe Dumars
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you bring these guys in have fun with cementing yourselvesfor not making the Finals in the next 4 years or so
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ben Gordon and Stuck in the starting lineup
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
RIP at SF
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude Ethering himself word to Chauncey

im pretty pissed that we are letting him walk, especially for nothing! Deng is about as unreliable as they come. A lot of Bulls fans wont like this decisiononce we cant score more than 90 points a game next year

Originally Posted by jmause3

im pretty pissed that we are letting him walk, especially for nothing! Deng is about as unreliable as they come. A lot of Bulls fans wont like this decision once we cant score more than 90 points a game next year

so you would rather have paid him 11+ per???? You were willing to give Ben Gordon 11million dollars a yr????

BEN GORDON???? 11 MILLION????

????

Cake got it exactly right. The offense became so stagnated everytime he touched the ball. The Ben/AI comparisons are really true in thisrespect--they need the ball/shot attempts to be effective. Problem is, Ben's no where near as effective/talented as AI so this does not work at all. Idon't think anybody thinks/wants Ben Gordon to be dominating the ball more than D-Rose.

But I think this is also significant in terms of contracts. The Bulls are already stuck with Luol Deng's putrid contract for the next 324324 years which isvirtually untradeable the way Lu has been playing the past season or two. You know Rose is going to get a max deal in a few years. Had we signed Ben to a 10-11mil/year deal, we would have three guys making over 10 million with two of them (Gordon/Deng) being 3rd options at best in my opinion. Not to mention if wesomehow land Bosh or another 2010 guy...our cap space would be toast for the next 5 years.

I think we'll be worse next year, but this the correct long-term move in terms of player/team development as well as financially. No 6th man in this leagueis worth 10-11 million a year.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

im pretty pissed that we are letting him walk, especially for nothing! Deng is about as unreliable as they come. A lot of Bulls fans wont like this decision once we cant score more than 90 points a game next year

so you would rather have paid him 11+ per???? You were willing to give Ben Gordon 11million dollars a yr????

????
Exactly! You're buggin jmause3

bhzmafia: great point. are there going to be enough basketballs in Detroit for Gordon, Stuckey, CV, and Rip? It'll also be interesting to see what McDyessdoes in this situation, because if I'm him, I'm getting the %+*+ outta there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

????

for some reason i found this hilarious....

the bulls are going to be fine without ben gordon. ben has some really bad shot selection and is a NUTTY BUDDY. STRAIGHT CHUCKER. the team does not need aplayer like that if they are trying to build itself around ROse.

Back
Top Bottom