Ben Shapiro tha P God.

Besides be a bigot and scumbag, Ben Shipiro is a grade-A grifter and a highly educated idiot.

The internet and other pundits be having whole segments clowning his buffoonery.

Dude once said that rising sea levels due to climate change was not gonna be a big deal because people that live along the coast will just sell their houses and move. Of course he said this in front of a friendly audience so no one asked the obvious question. Sell their houses to who Ben, who is gonna buy a house that is underwater? :lol: :lol:

Just want to shout out General Echo....I grew up with this around me.... people simply have a hard time with women expressing themselves sexually, owning their bodies, imagery. I love it.

and they silently lust after these women but are so awkward with no game :lol: :lol:

PLVNs post got clapped but my gif of Meg still up

5C2A05AB-5409-4CED-8CE2-75CA0EB61323.gif

Wait, wtf :lol: :rofl:

Harden with a shot to the crotch and writhing in pain...These boys not wearing cups? Can't be out there getting groin injuries.

Harden took a shot to the groin and was on the ground for a while. I figured they wore cups to prevent such injuries.

@storm2006 @darthska elpablo21 elpablo21
I used to hoop recreationally and never wore one, but I never took charges from 6'10 cats either. I figured they made compression shorts with built in cups. Maybe I'm wrong.

Besides be a bigot and scumbag, Ben Shipiro is a grade-A grifter and a highly educated idiot.

The internet and other pundits be having whole segments clowning his buffoonery.

Dude once said that rising sea levels due to climate change was not gonna be a big deal because people that live along the coast will just sell their houses and move. Of course he said this in front of a friendly audience so no one asked the obvious question. Sell their houses to who Ben, who is gonna buy a house that is underwater? :lol: :lol:

Bro that video was the ether Ben deserved and I haven’t been able to pretend to take him serious since.

I thought we left this fakeass pearl clutching over lyrical content with the 2 Live Crew back in 1990? I cannot believe we still have grown adults having full-on freakouts over what someone says on a record in 2020. If it offends you, it's whatever. You don't have to listen to it. Most country music offends me with how terrible it is, so instead of flipping out and running to social media to cry, I simply don't listen to it. It's actually pretty easy not to. If you claim you're soooo worried about your kids listening to it, maybe do a better job of parenting and actually pay some attention to what your kids are doing. Pretty simple to put parental locks on YouTube, iTunes, etc.

RE: Topic

Folks (dudes) are cool other MEN rapping about their meat and what they do with their meat but THIS is an issue?

Cool.

No, that is not me saying I would strap my daughter up into a chair and force her to listen to it.
No, this is not me saying this should be placed on a recommended listening list for public school students.

I am simply saying unless you make a fuss about men doing, don't make this an issue.

RE: Topic

Folks (dudes) are cool other MEN rapping about their meat and what they do with their meat but THIS is an issue?

Cool.

No, that is not me saying I would strap my daughter up into a chair and force her to listen to it.
No, this is not me saying this should be placed on a recommended listening list for public school students.

I am simply saying unless you make a fuss about men doing, don't make this an issue.
Actually had this convo with shorty not too long ago.

I never got the outrage. Men been rapping/singing about similar topics (just other side of the coin) for a long time. Is this song something id listen to? No. Do i got anything against it? No. I just dont listen to it 🤷‍♂️

And regarding kids... parents gotta ensure their kids dont listen/see adult things but we know how that goes. Im sure a lot of us snuck off and saw/did things that werent age appropriate growing up.

Back
Top Bottom