Benz Or Audi?

A7

There's something I don't like about the C class Benz. The E and S are solid but the C....something's off.

Audi. But not the a7. Get the TT RS.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Benz > Audi > BMW

and this is coming from a guy who owns a 335 bmw
lmao, it wouldve been more valid if you were like "and this comes from a guy who owns a c300, a4, and 335" 

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Benz, no question

yea, Audi's are under powered for da most part...

%%%!# ya bicycle aint under powered? this aint a bicycle thread, this a car thread! 
grin.gif

dont you got a 2 for one du rag flight jacket sale to get to? brooklyn _ stay outta pocket
grin.gif

The Audi is a nice car, But it's not touching the Benz.

and Mercedes > Audi in General as well.

Benz, no question

i think this is one very underlooked aspect. i'm in the market for a new car and was debating between a c63 or an m3. i decided to look into the audi equivalent and was straight disappointed. they didn't have anything that even remotely compared. audi was ahead of the game with their designs, but everyone else is quickly catching up including mercedes. i also think mercedes has hands down the best looking interiors of the 3 with bmw in dead last.

I liked the older model Mercedes CLS more, now I'd say the Audi even though like others have said they're typically underpowered.

I like Audi's engineering but I like Mercedes' styling.  Either way I'd go with Audi.

I saw a A7 today, and my goodness is the rear ugly(especially from a side profile). It works well for the aventador,but not so much on the a7. The new CLS is the best looking mercedes right now. I guess what I'm trying to say is CLS>a7 or any audi except the 5.2L R8.

Originally Posted by PugLife

Benz, no question

i think this is one very underlooked aspect. i'm in the market for a new car and was debating between a c63 or an m3. i decided to look into the audi equivalent and was straight disappointed. they didn't have anything that even remotely compared. audi was ahead of the game with their designs, but everyone else is quickly catching up including mercedes. i also think mercedes has hands down the best looking interiors of the 3 with bmw in dead last.
rs5? i love driving the big boy audis.

My vote is for the Audi. I picked up an R8 V10 last year and it's by far the best car I've owned so far. Mercedes often have ugly rearends, whereas Audi pays attention to every single detail and the styling is great everywhere. I've also noticed Mercedes seem to have the worst deprecaition rate out of all luxury cars... especially the AMG cars.

I had an A7 as a loaner car a few months ago and it was
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 at how many people are talking about cars that ARE NOT in the original comparison pool....
Nonetheless, I'd say get that CLS.

2012-Mercedes-Benz-CLS-Class-Interior.jpg

Back
Top Bottom