Besides work, have you ever realized...

How useless your computer becomes without the internet???
laugh.gif

i go into withdrawal when i don't have the internet. the internet is crack.

i got all my music on there so thats useful. u still need word to type up stuff sometimes. other than that, i have no use for an internet-less computer

it's different if you have a computer that can run games.
my friend just finished building his machine, wont do anything beside game on it.

my computer is as good as a brick if there's no internet

well, except for that very deep hidden folder
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Absolutely. My internet was down at home for a few days and my computer just feels useless.

My home laptop is really just for internet/email - there's not much actually saved on it. If I can't look stuff up it's barely useful as adoorstop.

Funny, my home is boring w/out the internet. I run my computer, ipod, ps3, and laptop off of wifi. If that goes down, I'm probably just watching TV, whichI rarely do.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Absolutely. My internet was down at home for a few days and my computer just feels useless.

My home laptop is really just for internet/email - there's not much actually saved on it. If I can't look stuff up it's barely useful as a doorstop.

random but I had to stand far away to notice what your sig said

If I had iTunes my computer would be pretty useful still, but I dont have iTunes right now so yea without the internet my computer is just here for decoration

Computers will only be used as gateways soon and Google is head of the pack. The internet has provided us with more than we could have ever asked for...In goodways and bad.

Just had to suffer through this today... No internet at my parents' crib... lets just say i've been playin monopoly on my computer for the better partof 7 hours
smh.gif

i have a bunch of movies, and more TV shows. But I feel this way when I'm traveling, epically on air planes; when I go to click firefox and then Iimmediately
smh.gif
myself, so yes, I do realize this.

Back
Top Bottom