Besides work, have you ever realized...

pimp.gif

506x363-minesweeper.jpg

I was on this the other day...a friend has it; it really is legit and the real deal.

Yeah most of what I do involves the internet, but I have enough movies, tv, and music on it to entertain myself.

besides the 40+ movies I have saved in it, and the thousands of music, and pics, and pr0n I have saved

my computer is almost useless unless I have to type something out, etc

and I know exactly what you're talking about OP, recently my internet went out for 24 hours and that @$*$ was horrible lol

on a side note, internet + decent computer = unlimited possibilities
eek.gif
pimp.gif
sometimes i forget how crazy the internet can become
laugh.gif
you can do anything with internet access

As long as my sound editing software is on it, then yes, I have plenty to do.

And a few gigs of adult material.

I have emulators, Photoshop, my music/producin' stuff, pics, videos, and that's about it. Internet is probably used 75% of the time.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Absolutely. My internet was down at home for a few days and my computer just feels useless.

My home laptop is really just for internet/email - there's not much actually saved on it. If I can't look stuff up it's barely useful as a doorstop.
I remember one time many years ago when we lost the internet at our house...I was so bored that I volunteered to clean our bathroom
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Internet really has become routine for my life, just as routine as showering, eating, and brushing my teeth...and the same could be said for so many otherpeople.

I can barely remember life before the Internet...

Back
Top Bottom