Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

i have the flu game  12and they turned wht
ohwell.gif
but i also have the wht red 12 that are brand new looking both worn 2 or 3 times i have to say cdp 5 worst blk var red 6 best also dmp 6 mine still" so icey "

Best quality in recent years goes to the MS VIs
The worst has to go to the military 4s but the fire red 3s are up there with it.
sick.gif

Best quality in recent years goes to the MS VIs
The worst has to go to the military 4s but the fire red 3s are up there with it.
sick.gif

hands down the oreo 6 was magnificient mind you i dont own it personally... the tumbled leather the durabuck material on the black part... the speckled sole the OG colorway feel was dope looks like the carmine in black.. the worst was the CDP 11 and Spacejams and i own both but the reality is theyre wack... quality wise and heat wise...nothing compared to the early 2000 era jordan 11 at all the shape is off... the patent leather cut is lower.. the carbon fiber feels funny.. the hardness on the upper....yughhh (pusha t voice)

hands down the oreo 6 was magnificient mind you i dont own it personally... the tumbled leather the durabuck material on the black part... the speckled sole the OG colorway feel was dope looks like the carmine in black.. the worst was the CDP 11 and Spacejams and i own both but the reality is theyre wack... quality wise and heat wise...nothing compared to the early 2000 era jordan 11 at all the shape is off... the patent leather cut is lower.. the carbon fiber feels funny.. the hardness on the upper....yughhh (pusha t voice)

BEST QUALITY: BRED XI and Concord XI *Hands Down*

WORST QUALITY: For me, it would have to be White/Red and Black/Varsity Red VI. First, because I hated how both of them looks exactly like the Infrared Pack. Second, I saw how the White/Red VI pair looked like. I was there when my cousin bought his pair in Foot Locker in Downtown Vancouver, I paid for it. The red paint on the midsole was poorly coloured IMHO. I wish i had more arms, so i could give the leather and suede on these more thumbs down.

The rest of the retros are pretty much okay for me.

WORST QUALITY: For me, it would have to be White/Red and Black/Varsity Red VI. First, because I hated how both of them looks exactly like the Infrared Pack. Second, I saw how the White/Red VI pair looked like. I was there when my cousin bought his pair in Foot Locker in Downtown Vancouver, I paid for it. The red paint on the midsole was poorly coloured IMHO. I wish i had more arms, so i could give the leather and suede on these more thumbs down.

contrary to the crappy white/cement spiz'ikes, the black/black/red dub zero retros were excellent quality. the iv midsole is beautiful, it's amazing they don't use them on the actual ivs.

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

BEST QUALITY: BRED XI *Hands Down*

erm, "BEST" means good and "WORST" means bad.

contrary to the crappy white/cement spiz'ikes, the black/black/red dub zero retros were excellent quality. the iv midsole is beautiful, it's amazing they don't use them on the actual ivs.

BEST QUALITY: BRED XI *Hands Down*

Originally Posted by eltouha

apparently, not for me.
quality on those VI's were poor imo. the pairs i was looking at looked like a two year old painted the red on it, smh.
Don't get me wrong, VI's is my 3rd favorite body out of all the Jordans.

Originally Posted by eltouha

apparently, not for me.
quality on those VI's were poor imo. the pairs i was looking at looked like a two year old painted the red on it, smh.
Don't get me wrong, VI's is my 3rd favorite body out of all the Jordans.

Best I own are true blue 3's international '09 release...worst '09 Space Jams.  Love the shoe but after a few hours of wear my feet always hurt ugh feel like a chick wearing nice looking sneakers that hurt my feet

Best I own are true blue 3's international '09 release...worst '09 Space Jams.  Love the shoe but after a few hours of wear my feet always hurt ugh feel like a chick wearing nice looking sneakers that hurt my feet

Back
Top Bottom