Best and Worst Quality retro in recent years n why?

gotta say the Oreo VI's and Motorsport VI's were top notch quality. Fire Red III's have to be on lower end of quality, bought a DS pair few months ago, wore em once and they're already cracking smh

gotta say the Oreo VI's and Motorsport VI's were top notch quality. Fire Red III's have to be on lower end of quality, bought a DS pair few months ago, wore em once and they're already cracking smh

Just Bought a DS CDP XIII from a friend and used it for the first time in the gym. the toe box's outer sole is starting to peel off from the actual toe (leather) part. Wow, I was really disappointed with the quality. Bought it for retail price though since it's from a friend.

Just Bought a DS CDP XIII from a friend and used it for the first time in the gym. the toe box's outer sole is starting to peel off from the actual toe (leather) part. Wow, I was really disappointed with the quality. Bought it for retail price though since it's from a friend.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Flu Game 12s is worst shoe I've ever had. suade is horrible the red sole is a different shade of red n after a couple wears the sole is turning black.

laugh.gif
wow, my joints are in amazing shape and i've worn them enough.

the suede is still beautiful...my fav J's beside the 13's and 8's.

my powder 9's are in great shape as well, and i hated the 9's as a youngin, but i took a gamble on these and now I love them
tongue.gif

the infrared pack quality was nice also........i'll put the 9's over all of them though, JB did wonder's with this release.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Flu Game 12s is worst shoe I've ever had. suade is horrible the red sole is a different shade of red n after a couple wears the sole is turning black.

laugh.gif
wow, my joints are in amazing shape and i've worn them enough.

the suede is still beautiful...my fav J's beside the 13's and 8's.

my powder 9's are in great shape as well, and i hated the 9's as a youngin, but i took a gamble on these and now I love them
tongue.gif

the infrared pack quality was nice also........i'll put the 9's over all of them though, JB did wonder's with this release.

Back
Top Bottom